XO Tour Life (Chlöe Bailey x You)

I was already working on this one before I stopped taking requests so here it is! Dedicated to demi_billie this is so late, I'm sorry! I'm just a college student with too many commitments y'all 😔

This one is a lil steamy since I neglect y'all!

Your POV

If you had asked me even last year if I thought my EP would pass the couple thousand expected streams from my faithful fans, I would've told you no.

If you followed that up by saying that in just a few months I would be up into the hundreds of thousands of streams, I would've laughed in your face.

If you concluded your foreseeing of my future with the small fact that I would be invited to be an opener for Jay Z and Beyoncé's OTR II tour, I would've fell out.

And yet, here I am today, reclining on the leather couch of my luxury tourbus eating french fries out of a bag with grease seeping through it from a fast food restaurant. In the middle of some patch of desert so unpopulated that all the stars twinkle in the sky through the large glass window in front of me. The duality of it all. You would think I would be basking in the once in a lifetime opportunity, and I'm trying to, but it's kind of challenging when your girlfriend is arguing with you over the phone.

"Are you even listening to a word I'm saying?" She questioned with so much ice in her voice that she could freeze the whole desert I'm traveling through right now.

"Yes, Jatavia," I answered with a sigh and ran hand through my hair. It was impossible not to listen to her since she was on speakerphone.

"Good, because you better hear me, and hear me fucking good."

I zoned out as I looked up at my tour manager, Ambré, who happened to be sitting across from me on her work laptop. She was shaking her head with an eyebrow raised as if she was saying 'you're just gonna take that?' And I was. I'd have a better chance fighting off an angry bear while I'm covered in honey than Jatavia if I interrupted her. I'm sure the whole world knows that's dangerous just from seeing the way she talks to people who come at her on social media.

"So you just ain't gon' answer my question? But you were listening, huh," Jatavia said.

My gaze quickly flitted down to my phone as I realized I hadn't heard a word she had just said despite promising she had my attention.

"Repeat that last sentence please."

"I don't know why you wanna be so fuckin' nonchalant right now, Y/N!"

I threw my hands up in the air. "All I asked was for you to repeat the question!"

"Don't raise yo' voice at me! You must be out of your rabid ass mind or been hanging around Ambré's sassy ass too much."