The Weekend (SZA x You)

A more lovey dovey one since y'all know I never do these :)

Your POV

"Ryan!" I called out as I walked from the kitchen of the apartment into the living room.

"I'm in here!" She yelled back.

I followed the sound of her voice into the bedroom where clothes were haphazardly thrown about on the bed. She had her face cutely scrunched up as she pulled a shirt from the pile and sifted through, looking for bottoms to go with it. This is what she did every Sunday evening. Put together her outfits for the upcoming week.

I spotted a pair of light True Religion jeans that had a black airbrush design on them. I pulled them from the bottom of the pile and handed them to her, "I think this would be cute."

Ryan smiled and set the outfit aside. "Thanks baby!"

"No problem," I waved her off and leaned across the bed for a kiss that quickly took a suggestive turn. She moaned as I pulled away, her eyes were still closed and her lips were in a pout.

"Can we..." She trailed off and looked away from me in the direction of the television, as if what was on it was interesting.

"Ryan," I whined, "You know we can't. I have to leave, I have work tomorrow and so do you. And I know she's coming home soon, we would be at it all night. I'll make it up to you next Friday, we can do whatever you want."

"Whatever I want? Well then, when you come over again, you can lose the jacket and everything else for that matter at the door. It'll end up off anyway, you can save us some time."

It took everything in me not to take her down right here, but I held it together because I knew that wasn't possible.

"Don't start something you can't finish. Give me another kiss, baby, I'll miss you," I said.

She leaned in slowly, and right when our lips brushed together, she pulled away and began peppering my face with little kisses. "Ryan!" I exclaimed.

She stopped with a giggle and used her hand to tilt my chin down. Her thumb rested just beneath my bottom lip and she had a dangerous gleam in her eye, a gleam that would have to wait until next Friday. She slowly leaned back in, and this time I didn't give her a chance to get away as I captured her lips in mine.

My hands trailed down to her waist and I tightened my grip. When I went to pull away, Ryan captured my bottom lip between her teeth and sucked on it while looking me in my eyes. This girl was sick as hell for doing this right as I was supposed to leave. I pinched her waist and she laughed and pulled away.

"Evil, straight evil. I really gotta go though, bye Ry."

"Bye, my love. I'll see you next weekend. Text me when you get home."

I left the bedroom and went to the front door where I already had my bag waiting. I slung it over my shoulder and opened the door. On the other side of the door was a girl who had her hand up like she was about to ring the doorbell. She paused and looked at me, her expression was completely unreadable.