Birthday Cake (Rihanna x You)

Hold on y'all we're running it back because WHY was the posted version not the one I finished writing???? I hate this app!

And none of y'all were gonna say anything, had me out here looking crazy 😭 SICK

But yeah we're trying this again because I definitely wrote over 2500 words of straight nastiness. For those who read the that last one I am so sorry you had to see how crazy my outlines are for oneshots, I just be saying anything LMAO.

Hopefully it doesn't fail me this time y'all, happy holidays🙄

^ so you know what you're looking at later. The second one had me foaming at the mouth fr

Your POV

"Happy birthday, Y/N! Drinks on me all night long!" The bartender, Kehlani, said with a wink.

I've been here for a couple of hours already, but they just changed shifts at the bar so she's here. This is Robyn's favorite place to come to for a night of fun which is why Kehlani knows my name. I'm a regular as far as nightclubs go.

"Thank you, Lani," I grinned, "I'll take a margarita."

She gave me a playful salute and grabbed a shaker from the counter. "So, how's it feel being a year older?" She asked as she filled it with ice.

"Honestly? The same. Maybe when the intoxication wears off I'll feel a bit wiser," I guessed.

Kehlani chortled as she poured memorized amounts of each liquid into the shaker. I don't know how she was just eyeballing it like that, but either way, I knew I was probably going to be on my ass by the end of the night. "If you even remember how you feel tonight then maybe," she teased.

Almost every time I came here, especially with Robyn and her entourage I ended up cross-faded even if it was unintentional. She was always sure to have her section full of weed and alcohol and even if I didn't smoke, I was walking around with a contact high.

Kehlani put the top on the shaker and began flicking her wrist back and forth to combine the contents with one hand while she dropped a couple of ice cubes into the small glass on the counter. She expertly poured the drink over the top of the ice, careful not to let any of the cubes in the tumbler come out with it.

"One traditional margarita for the birthday girl," she announced and slid it across the glossy counter into my waiting hand.

"Thank you, you're too kind." I brought the glass up to my lips and took a sip. Unsurprisingly, it was phenomenal. Nobody makes drinks as good as Kehlani.

"So, how is it?" She asked with a raised eyebrow although I'm sure the answer was obvious from my silence.

"You just want me to kiss your ass, but I'll entertain it today. The drink is perfect, I think you've found your calling."