Ur Best Friend (Victoria Monét x You)

1k votes???? Y'all may not get why that's such a big deal for me but I took such a long break from writing and was very inconsistent so seeing my hard work paying off and y'all interacting with my stories is the best. Thank you!

♡        ♡        ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

I hate that you ain't your best friend.

Your POV

The girl moaned against my lips before trapping my bottom lip between her teeth. My hands traced their way up her contoured waist. She sucked on my lip teasingly before pulling away, filling the arousal-filled air with a satisfying 'pop' sound.

My mind was still hazy from the kiss, so I didn't even react when she pushed me backwards, so I was laying down on the bed, and straddled my lap.

"I don't know about you, but I can take another round," she husked into my ear and bit down on my earlobe.

I reached around and smacked her ass, enjoying the sound of her gasp before I replied, "you already know I'm ready."

She leaned back in for another kiss, but right as her soft lips brushed against mine, my phone vibrated on the nightstand. Of course I was so tipsy earlier I had forgotten to silence my notifications, but it must be important for someone to be texting me this late at night.

"Hold on, beautiful," I said with a sigh. I tapped her ass lightly and she slid off of my lap.

I tapped my phone screen and saw that I had a message from Victoria which was odd because we rarely talk unless it's about her boyfriend, also known as my best friend, Jay, who I met when I was looking for a personal trainer. I swiped up on the screen and the phone unlocked. I immediately went into my messages and clicked on it.

i'm waiting for you baby

My eyes raked up and down her figure. I always thought she was beautiful, but that was Jay's girl and there are plenty of women out there, so I've never even dreamed of looking twice at Victoria. But here I am, gawking at the girl who I've never had a conversation of substance with. And it feels wrong.