Mr.Wrong (JT x You)

No one requested this but most of y'all's requests involve heathen activities and I am on a cleanse after writing the last part of Just Might (go check that out if you're a heathen btw) so yeah, this one is more for comedic relief. I also did not proofread this!

 I also did not proofread this!

Your POV

"Amala, hurry up," I tapped the face of my rolex watch impatiently as I stood next to the blacked out Cadillac truck.

"Okay, bitch, I'm coming," she sassed as she dragged her luggage along.

We just landed in Miami for the weekend because Amala has music business and I'm here to see a special someone. A special someone who's going to cuss me the fuck out of Amala doesn't walk faster.

"Always rushing me," she grumbled as she rolled her luggage up to the trunk of the truck where our driver was waiting to load up the back.

"Because I'm late," you point out.

"That's your own fault. How are you late to the surprise appearance that you planned?" She sarcastically asked as we got into the backseat of the truck.

I put my hand up. "Not too fuckin' much. I'm not late if it's my surprise because she doesn't know I'm late."

"I guess," she mumbled.

After dropping Amala off with the bags at the rental, I went to the Rolling Loud festival with my security team in tow. I went into the VIP section and blended into the crowd so the performers wouldn't notice me. Unfortunately I got here late, so the City Girls were already toward the end of their set, but again, she'd never know.

I felt my phone vibrate in my hand and looked down to see Amala texted me. What could she possibly want now? I read her messages and saw that she wouldn't be back tonight because she was going to pull an all nighter in the studio. That's fine with me, that just means I can christen every surface of the rental house in peace.

When I looked back up, the girls were rolling their hips provocatively as Miami rapped their song "Rodeo". They transitioned into my favorite move, the City Girl shuffle, which made the crowd absolutely lose it.

"That's my baby!" I yelled as Jatavia danced with that smile that made me fall for her. I knew she couldn't hear or see me, which made the genuine look of joy on her face that much more rewarding.

☆ ☆ ☆

I was escorted into the City Girls' RV by a member of their team who recognized me.

"Is Miami here?" I asked in a whisper, knowing that all of JT's loud ass friends would spoil my plans and I also had yet to meet them in person. I want to keep it that way.

He shook his head as he led me to one of the back rooms, "nah, just JT. She's in there," he revealed and pointed at one of the doors.