Movie Star (Part 3)

This one is longer than normal since it's late

Your POV

"Y/N, fix your face." Victoria scolded me as we walked up the long driveway.

Today we were at Robyn's house because Ciarra and Victoria had once again plotted on ways to ruin our lives. They call it 'doing business' but that's not what it feels like. They came up with the idea for us to both film a video to further cement our relationship while simultaneously making some income off of it.

Robyn's video was scheduled and planned since she often does videos to promote her own brand, while I still hadn't figured mine out. Luckily, and simultaneously unluckily, we would be spending the night at Robyn's so we had ample time. That idea came from our agents themselves, proof that it's medieval torture and not 'business.'

I put a forced smile on my face before I rung her doorbell. I turned toward Victoria who patted me on the cheek in approval. Seconds later, the door was opened by a member of Robyn's security. I walked into the house to see people scurrying about with earpieces in.

"Oh great, Y/N, you're here! Go up the stairs, make a right, and then go straight to the end of the hall. Robyn's already in there with everything set up for the first part of the video," Ciarra told me before scurrying off to who knows where.

I was overwhelmed already, not to mention I have no clue what this evening is even going to hold. I quickly climbed the stairs to avoid getting cussed out by anyone for throwing off some schedule I wasn't even aware of and followed Ciarra's directions until I ended up in a huge bedroom.

"Robyn!" I called out.

"I'm in here, Y/N!"

I followed the sound of her voice into a large, all white bathroom that had amazing natural lighting.

"This is nice," I commented as I looked around at all the expensive things including a Swarovski crystal chandelier.

"Thanks. So, today we're filming for my skincare and makeup brands. Skincare is gonna be in here, just you and me so it can be more intimate. Then beauty will be in my closet with all the cameras and people. You ready to start?"

I nodded, I was just ready to get this over with honestly. She set her phone up and began recording. The first video was uneventful, all I had to do was wash my face, crack a couple jokes with her and use the products she provided. In the end she asked how I liked them and insisted I was honest, so I told her just how good they were.

She stopped recording, took her phone off the tripod and led me out of the bathroom and into her closet which was so big I could live in it comfortably. Sure enough, there were five other people in there, all wearing black outfits and ear pieces. They were testing out the different lights and the microphones. There really was a whole commercial set in this girl's closet.

Robyn gestured to a circular ottoman, with crystals surrounding the bottom border, in front of the vanity in the middle of the room for me to sit down.

"We can't start filming until Ciarra gets here," she explained as I sat down. We waited for a few minutes, not saying anything to each other although she was lingering next to me. I guess there was still some tension left over from New York.

I noticed Robyn was looking in the direction of the door and rocking side to side slowly. She kept momentarily lifting a foot from the ground and moving it in a circle while wincing. I looked around the room and saw there weren't any other chairs, probably because they needed to make room for all this camera equipment.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her down into my lap.

"What are you doing?" She quickly asked. She tried to fight against my grip but gave up in mere seconds.