Movie Star (Part 5)

There are some lil sex scenes in here for the gworls. Well, they're actually quite long, normally I try to speed through them but I feel like it's such a central part of their relationship (business and personal) in this oneshot that I can't. Plus I owe it to y'all because I've been metaphorically edging y'all for months.

Y'all can finally get off my ass 😭

Your POV

"Y/N," she gasped and moaned, "you're about to start round three."

Robyn's back arched up off of our shared recliner. We were in her movie room watching Breaking Bad for the millionth time. One of her favorite pastimes in this situationship has been forcing me to watch her favorite things and seeing how I react.

Somehow, my attention moved off of the TV and onto her, and it was game over from there. She was currently squirming under me with hickeys and bite marks trailing down her now exposed chest from our two prior rounds. I had slyly pulled down her tank top to expose her and she had yet to notice in the heat of the moment.

"You don't want round three?" I asked with a fake pout while sneakily brushing my thumb against one of her nipple piercings.

She let out a soft moan and locked in on me with a challenging gaze. Neither one of us said a word. Instead her lips met mine for a fervent kiss. I lightly bit down on her bottom lip as I pulled away.

"Fuck it," she grumbled and kissed me harder.

I was on top of her and placed one of my knees between her parted thighs. She began slowly grinding herself against my exposed leg as my lips connected with her neck.

"Take this off," she demanded and tugged at the hem of the oversized shirt I had taken from her closet.

I pulled away, quickly yanked it over my head, and discarded it somewhere on the floor behind me. I seamlessly went back to kissing my way down her neck and down to her nipples which I gave my undivided attention until she was bucking against me with her breathing sped up.

"Why'd you stop?" She whined.

"I don't know, I guess I was just shocked that your mouth is shut for once."

She rolled her eyes as I chuckled. Y/N: 1 Robyn: 0.

My fingers danced up her soft thighs and teased her through her thong.

"Y/N," she begged.

I took that as my sign to take that final step. I reached into her thong and began dragging my fingers teasingly through her folds. She grabbed onto my wrist and squeezed, stopping me dead in my tracks.

"Be gentle."

"Did you, the singer of 'S&M', just ask me to be gentle?" I asked in disbelief.

"I'm...sensitive," she murmured, avoiding eye contact.

I tried and failed to hide my giggle.

"I don't know why the fuck you're laughing, it's your fault! You're the one who's been fucking m-oh my-," her words got caught in her throat as I flicked my fingers over her clit.

"You're evil," she said in between moans and I shrugged, I'll be that. "Faster." She began grinding against my fingers at the pace she wanted.

"Didn't you just tell me to be gentle?"

"Fuck what I said, baby," she panted out. She lifted her hips up and pulled her thong off. It ended up being tossed in the same general direction as my shirt. She bent her knees and spread her thighs open to give me full access to her glistening core.