Movie Star (Part 4)

Letting some of that tension between these two go...in more ways than one. Next part will be the final! Also I didn't proofread this so uh...good luck to y'all LMAO

Your POV

"Perfect, turn your head toward-yes, just like that! You're a natural," the photographer praised me as he circled me with his camera.

"You're doing great, Y/N!" Victoria gushed from the sidelines.

I pulled my glasses down the bridge of my nose and gazed at her over the lenses with a teasing smile.

"Amazing!" The photographer said, followed immediately by another flash.

I was starting to see little light spots every time I blink from the constant flashing but I brushed it off. I needed today to go perfectly and I was willing to put any and all discomfort aside to achieve that.

The photographer lowered the camera and began looking through the images. He cursed under his breath and walked over to the computer where his assistant and Victoria were standing. The pictures were being transferred there where they were easier to analyze due to the larger screen.

"I don't like this lighting, something is off with the angle. We're gonna take a couple minutes to fix this to my liking and then we'll continue so don't venture far, Y/N," he told me.

I nodded and gave him a thumbs up. One of the crew members came over with the director's chair and put it down behind me. I took a seat and Victoria brought over a water bottle and my phone. I took a sip of the water and handed it back to her.

The makeup artist I had seen earlier approached and said, "We're gonna try to dull your face out a little bit so they can tweak the lights more precisely."

I nodded, "No problem."

She pulled a container of setting powder and a fluffy brush out of her apron and got to work. I happily took my phone out of Victoria's hands and opened it. I really didn't get the chance to be on it today since I've been so preoccupied.

My happiness dropped when I saw that I still didn't have any texts from Robyn. It was honestly hard to differentiate between whether I was vexed or generally saddened by it. It's like every time Robyn and I take a step forward in our situationship, it's followed by ten steps in the opposite direction which usually ends up being the silent treatment.

After the last two weeks, I decided to blame it on the Savage x Fenty show coming up soon, not to mention we start practicing choreography next week. After all, she seemed to be fine when Victoria and I left her house after filming those videos so it was the only plausible explanation I had to rationalize her icing me out like this.

On a more positive note, after all the videos we filmed during the sleepover were released, my fame skyrocketed even farther to the point that I was invited for an interview which is where I'm currently at. Usually I don't do interviews, but I was talked into this one for GQ.

"Y/N, can you look this way for a second?" The photographer asked.

I looked up from my phone and turned it off, not wanting to focus on it anymore. He took a couple test shots until he was happy with the lighting and we went back to my photoshoot. Once that was wrapped up I did another outfit change and ended up sitting in an armchair in front of a stationary camera.

As I waited for the interviewer, I looked around at the all-white set which the turquoise armchair and my outfit stood out greatly from.

"You got this," Victoria assured me with a hug before walking off to stand by the interviewer who had just taken a seat in their chair behind the camera so they'd be out of view.