{6} I win.

~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~

I wake up to my door opening. When my eyes fall toward the door I see Xavier holding a plate and a cup. "Morning." He sends me a soft smile, walking into the room and closing the door with his leg behind him.

I give a smile and sit up in the bed, rubbing my eyes. "Here," Xavier sets the food down on my bedside table and takes a seat next to me. "Thanks..."

 "Mhm." 

A laugh fills the comfortable silence when I look at Xavier's messy hair. "What?" He asks giving me a confused smile. "Your hair is beautiful," I say giggling. "Haha very funny." He rolls his eyes. I grab the plate. It was pancakes. I don't remember the last time I got cooked something by someone else.

"You cook?" I ask looking up at him. "Yup, my adoptive mother taught me," He says. "Adoptive?" The fork comes up to my mouth and I take a bite. "Yeah, like I said my mom died when I was young, so I got put into an orphanage." Xavier explains while fixing his hair. "mmhh" I hum as I taste the pancakes. "Taught you well." 

 "And then?" I ask him wanting him to continue his story. I didn't really know much about his past, so I use this opportunity to get more information out of him. "Well Janet, my adoptive mother adopted me..." He says looking at me. "Along with 4 other kids..." My eyes fall up on his. "You mean..." I ask raising my eyebrows. "Yup Theo, Sam, Freya, and Lidia." He says laughing. "that's a lot of kids," I say stuffing my face. "Yup..." 

I do a double take between him and my fork which had pancake on it before bringing it up to Xavier's lips. "Here," He looks at me and doesn't hesitate to take a bite. Very slowly. I don't know if he was trying to turn me on or not... but he was. 

"So how are you feeling?" He asks after chewing his food. "I'm much better," I respond setting the plate back on the bedside table. "That's good." Xavier stands from the bed and begins walking away. "Where are you going?" I ask and watch as he leaves my room. When I get no response I pull the cover over my legs and follow.

Where the hell Is he going? Just straight up left me in the room. I'm not attached. I have no idea what hell you're talking about.

"Xavier?" Crossing into the living room and kitchen I spot him grabbing something. "Hmm?" He hums in question. "What are you doing?" I ask trying to look over the counter. "Taking the trash out." He says standing up straight. "Um no, you're not," I say trying to snatch the garbage bag from his hands. "Xavier... That's for me to do." A slightly exhausted laugh leaves me as I look up at him. "Not right now no," He walks past me and heads to the door. 

"Xavier if you walk out that door I will fight you." I threaten making him turn around. "Really?" He says lifting his eyebrows not believing me. "Yup," I step into the hallway with him. "You seriously think you can fight me?" Xavier gives me a sly smile. "I could..." I cross my arms. "Ok," he drops the bag to the floor and looks down at me. "Let's go,"