~Fear~

Davina

I awoke to something hitting the floor. I quickly sit up and look to my side. I sigh feeling relieved to see an asleep Xavier. For a second I thought he might've fallen off the bed. I reach my hand over to move a piece of hair that was covering his face when I hear something like metal silverware fall in the kitchen. I move my hand away looking at the shut door. "what the hell?" I crawl to the end of the bed and grab Xavier's shirt. I also grab my underwear. I'd kill myself before walking out without them on. I know Xavier's shirt would fall just above my thigh but I won't risk it. 

I slip the shirt and underwear on as I keep an eye on Xavier. I was trying my best to not wake him up. When he got back he sounded tired, yet he still slept with me. Now I feel bad as I see him in the deep sleep. Opening the door I look to each side to see if maybe Emma had come over. But I was starting to get uneasy as I saw no one in the house. Leaving the door open I walk out into the kitchen to find my drawers open. My suspicion was confirmed as I see a fork lying on the ground. I am not getting a good feeling about this. Why are my drawers open. Unless Someone broke in for a fork and left.

I brush it off trying to not think about it, as I put the fork in the sink and shut the drawers. Quietly, I start walking back to the room when I see a drop of blood on the floor. I squat down to look at it. And me stupidly, I touched it to see if it had a metallic smell. "Ew." I cringe at the smell and look at it. "Vina?" I look up at Xavier standing in the doorway. Tracing his eyes to the blood on my finger I speak. "It's not mine..." He looks at me in confusion. "What do you mean it's not yours?" I saw the worry on his face as he starts walking towards me. "I woke up to things falling. I Fixed it up but I was walking back and saw a couple of drops of blood." His eyes fluttered in fear and he quickly brushes past me walking to the door and locking it. What was the sudden fear for? Actually never mind that's a stupid question. 

"Xavier? what is it?" I stand up straight and turn to look at him. He completely ignores the question, walks back towards me, takes his hands, and grabs my face. "Are you ok? did you see someone in here? Is there anything missing?" My heart warmed to the worry he had about my safety. I know, not the moment but it's true... he truly cared for me. "Yes. no. and not that I know of," I say putting my hands over his. He just kept looking all over me as if inspecting every single atom in my face. "Hey..." I take my hands off his and put them on his face. "I'm fine..." I say looking deeply into his eyes and giving him a reassuring smile. For a moment he just stared at me, but after a couple of seconds he let out a sigh of relief. 

"I should clean this up..." I say letting go of his face and turning towards the blood. "are you sure? I can do it." Xavier says putting his hand on the bottom of my back. "Yeah. You should get dressed." I comment looking at him only wearing boxers, as I had his shirt on. "And you stole my shirt again missy." He says tugging on the shirt. "Hmm. I quite like this shirt." I giggle looking down at it. "I might just have to keep I." He looks at me than at the shirt. "Yeah I don't mind," I look up at him in shock and confusion. "Woah no! I was kidding. I'm not going to steal your clothes." He chuckles and looks at me with a soft smile. "Keep it. I want you too." I look at him and give him a warm smile. "What's mine is yours." He says grabbing my chin. "plus I kept my promise. I came here as soon as we got back, so I still have my bag with clothes in it." I watch him walk over to the couch and grab his bag.

"See." He says holding up the bag. "What? You knew you were gonna need an extra change of clothes?" I say crossing my arms smiling. "What? You mean I knew we were gonna have sex?" he smirks walking towards me. I blush looking down. "I had an idea." He says grabbing my hand. "Don't think I'm using you for your body. It's just-" I look up to get interrupted. "Same goes to you. I know you would never do that." He says interlocking our hands. I smile and start leaning into his face for a kiss. He leans down and kisses me. 

"Now come on let's get dressed." He chuckles releasing our lips. I laugh and walk us to the bathroom with our hands still locked together. When we enter the bathroom, I let go of his hand and walk to the cupboard with my toothbrush in it and pull it out. Xavier walks behind me and grabs a hair tie from beside me. He takes my hair in his hands as he puts it up in a ponytail. When he finishes he pecks my neck and walks to his bag on the counter grabbing clothes out of it. I look away and walk into my closet. Seeing a fresh pair of underwear and shorts, I bend over and grab them. I was going to stay In his shirt. The scent it gave off was nice. I'm assuming it was his scent. 

I pull off my underwear and slide on the new pair. Following right after with my shorts. I walked out of the closet and see a dressed Xavier brushing his teeth. I stand next to him and grab the toothbrush I had left on the counter. As I brushed my teeth I and Xavier had our eyes locked on each other through the mirror. When I finish I turn the faucet on and spit the toothpaste out. Xavier after me. He proceeded to straighten up the drawer with all the toothbrushes. I take the chance and ruffle his hair. "Hey!" He quickly backs up laughing. "Oh yeah. Fine art." I say looking at his hair. He rolls his eyes and walks out. "I know you love it!" I yell after him. I knew he secretly loved when I messed with his hair. It always made him blush and walk away.

"Hey come back!" I run after him into the hallway. "I will be suing." He says being dramatic. "Oh please. You wouldn't." I say walking in front of him. He crosses his arms and walks closer to me. I lift my neck to see him towering over me. "Says who?" I smile and cross my arms. "Says me." He chuckles and grabs my waist. "I will do it. But if you give me a reason to not, I won't." He says smirking. I laugh and wrap my hand around his neck. "Fine." I pull his neck down and kiss him. He groans and I continue kissing him. I let go in order to catch my breath when I suddenly feel the presence of someone. "D!?" I hear Emma speak from the side of me. Well fuck. I'm definitely screwed now. We both are...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHAHAHHAahhaH CLIFFHANGER BEACHES! suck it! ........ Love yall!

Questions?-

Theories?-

How do you feel about the blood at the beginning?-