~Thanks to him~

Davina

Soon after I got home Xavier left the call to eat dinner. I had currently been sitting on my closet floor for the past 5 hours, looking at all my clothes trying to figure out what to wear for this dumb party. "Ugh!" I fall to the ground covering my face in distress. The only options I really had were a crop top paired with jeans or a dress I was not planning to wear ever in my life again. Emma was probably too busy getting ready, and Jackson was at friends doing the same. Yet here I sat slumped on the floor trying to figure an outfit out.

Well, there is one person...

No.

Why would they care what I wear?

But I have no one else...

It's my only option.

Flipping around on the floor I grab my phone out of my pocket and open my contacts. I slide down to the bottom of the alphabet and find the X part. I bite my lip clicking the FaceTime button.

It rung for almost 15 seconds until He finally answered. "Miss me already?" Xavier says laying back on his bed. I roll my eyes at his remark. "I need help." My voice turns winy as I rub my face. "With what?" A smirk takes over his smile. "Ugh! Not like that you ass, with an outfit. I don't know what to wear" He chuckles. "You look good in anything you wear Vina." Rolling my eyes at the unclear answer, I whine.

I called him to help me not to say i look good anything.

"Xavier! Please!" I rest my phone on my closet door still facing me. "Ok. Ok. What options do you have?" A laugh escapes his mouth and I shake my head smiling at him.

I stand up and grab a cropped shirt with a crossed front that fit to show your form, and a pair of jean shorts.

I bend down to my phone and face them to towards the camera, showing Xavier. "I like it." I nod and set it down. Turning back around i grab a new dress of the hanger. It was a light blue stretch dress with flowing sleeves.

 It was a light blue stretch dress with flowing sleeves

Again, I bend down and show Xavier. He readjusts in his spot and i see a smile form on his face. "I really like this one." Giving him a small smile back I snatch the phone off the floor and walk into my bathroom.

I place the phone against the mirror and look at myself in the mirror, holding the dress up to my body. "Try it on." I look at my phone to Xavier looking at me. "I want to see it on you." Without hesitating, i set the dress down on the counter and start to take off my clothes. I pull my sweatshirt  off and throw it in the laundry bin. Next were my jeans. Sliding them off I toss them.

Grabbing the dress, I rip the tag off and pull the hanger off. I grab the end of the dress and start pulling it over my head. I push my hands throw the sleeves and fix them. When i am done putting it on I pull the end of it down and smooth it out.

I face the camera and hold my arms out in a 'what do you think' way. "You look fucking gorgeous." I blush. Biting my lip I reply. "Thanks." Xavier notices me zoning out. I really didn't want to go, but i love Emma, so im going.

"Vina? Whats wrong?" Clearing my throat, I shake my head and start taking my hair down from its ponytail, ignoring my thoughts. "No, nothing." He sighs with a smile on his face. I furrow my eyebrows at him in confusion.

"What?" Xavier shakes his head. "I love that you think you can trick me Davina Smith." A smile overrides my straight face. "Its just- I don't know. After my brother passed I kinda- I. I shut myself out. Like literally. I stopped going out. I stopped going to parties. The only time i ever left the house was to work or go to school."

I meant it. When Hayden died my whole world came crashing down. My grades dropped, my life fell apart. The girl who had hope and happiness in her life died the day that Hayden passed. She died in front of the nurses face when she said 'sorry your loss'. And her soul kept shattering with every difficulty in her life after that. The once innocent girl, was gone. And honestly.. I don't want her back.

Im happy where i am today. In a happy relationship with Xavier, with new friends, and good grades. All that was thanks to Xavier. If he'd never walked into my life id be stuck to Jackson and Emma so much they'd get tired of me. If Xavier hadn't come along I'd never met Freya, Sam, Theo, or Lidia; even when I don't really like her right now.

"Well than, nows time to start a new chapter in your life Love." Xavier says making me smile. "You're right." I reply taking a deep breathe in and exhaling. "Anyways, hair up or down?" Xavier laughs at the sudden mood change, making me laugh as well. " definitely half up and half down." He says. I nod and start doing my hair.

"Done." About half an hour later I finished getting ready and was now looking at Xavier for approval. "Beautiful." I bite the inside of my lips as i looked at myself. I hear Xavier yawn and I quickly look up. He looked exhausted. "Im about to leave, so you can go if you're tired." He shakes his head. "I'll go when you go." Smiling I shake my head. I was about to protest when i hear my doorbell.

"Well in that case, you can go now because Emma's here." We both laugh as I grab my phone and purse. "Ok well I'll talk to you soon love. Night." He says once again yawning. "Night." I say about to click the hang up button but im stopped when Xavier speaks again. "And don't stay out late, or drink and drive or I'll kill you myself Vina." I roll my eyes at him. "I wont. Bye." Giving him a warm smile, I hang up.

My doorbell goes off again, so I quickly turn the bathroom light off and run to the front door. When I open it I see Emma and Alex standing outside the door.

"You ready to party?" She says biting her lip.