{8} Fall in place

~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~

"Here," Xavier opens my car's passenger door. "You're gonna drive?" I ask getting in the car. "Yup," He closes the door and gets in the driver's seat. We had quickly run to the car after nearly getting caught kissing. I mean we weren't kissing. So technically we didn't get caught. Fuck what if Freya and Lidia go and blab something.

"You good?" Xavier says looking at me while we were at a red light. "Yeah, I just don't want anyone to know about... you know," I say messing with my nails. "I'll kill them," He says. "Where exactly are we going?" I say looking up and changing the subject not wanting to think about them discussing my love life. 

"Your place." Xavier keeps his eyes on the road. Why were we going there? I don't think we can physically be left anywhere by ourselves. Especially at my place. And I think we all know why at this point...

We pull into the parking lot and we walk to the apartment complex. As we stood in the elevator we were close enough that our hands were brushing against each other. He finally went for it and held my hand. We interlocked fingers and I looked up at him. We both just smiled. The elevator dinged and we walked out.

As I open the door to my apartment I could feel his eyes watching me carefully. His presence alone made me nervous in a good way. When we walk into my room and I take my shoes off, Xavier lays down on my bed. I lay down next to him and turn onto my side to face him. He lifts himself up on a forearm and looks down at me. "What?" A nervous laugh leaves me and he studies my lips. "You're beautiful to look at," He blurts, his eyes falling back on mine. My face grows warm.

He places his other hand on my hip and slowly slides it up. "So why did we come here," I ask looking at him. "To get away from everyone" He smiles. "Yeah, I know that. What I mean is why did we come to my house?" I ask laughing. "So I can do this.." Xavier leans down to my face. But stops inches away from my lips and looks at me. He was waiting for my consent. Well in that case...

One nod and he leans down. Everything seems to fall in place as his lips hit mine. His hand gripping my waist tighter and tighter the longer the kiss lasted. When he releases the kiss, he backs his face just inches away and locks eyes with me. Not wanting the moment to end and missing the warmth of his lips on mine, I grab his neck and pull him back onto my lips. 

He in no way holds back after that and we start to kiss faster. A low groan vibrates his throat and I take that as an 'im enjoying this so fucking much. A smile forms on my lips. Xavier is making me experience things I never thought I'd experience. At least not anytime soon.

As we continued to make out, he runs the hand he had on my waist to my back. My breath spikes, a slight gasp at the feel of his cold fingers making me shiver. His hand runs all the way down under my body before he holds onto my weight, flipping me to straddle him. This only makes the kiss become less of just a normal kiss and more of us starving for the other. 

Groans and heavy breathing fills the room. But my breathing stills as Xavier begins to run his hands up the sides of my waist, my shirt lifting up by the second. I didn't even care what happened next, I was drowning in Xavier's warmth. In his touch. His body.

I swear he was about to pull my shirt up completely but then we hear the voices I was dreading. "D!?" Emma calls from inside my apartment. Thank god we locked my bedroom door

I- sadly- let go of Xavier's lips and jump off the bed. Running to my mirror I brush down my hair and wipe my lips. I turn at the sound of Xavier groaning in annoyance, and watch as he swipes a pillow from behind his head and begins hitting himself in the face with the pillow. "I'm sorry," I whisper giving an apologetic smile. He pulls the pillow off of his face and glances at me, giving me a soft smile. 

I quickly turn on the tv in my room to make It seem as if we were watching the tv. I then run to my door, unlock it and open it. "Hey." My voice steadies into a fake calm tone. Emma looks at me, her eyes squinted. "Why was your door locked?" Now for that, I didn't have a backup plan. Shit.

"Sometimes when I shut the door the lock seems to fall," I tell her, looking at the door. I'm praying she believes me. "Huh." She takes the lie and looks at the door. "Oh hey, Xavier." Emma waves whilst peaking into the room. "Sup." I turn and look at Xavier. He was looking up from his phone.

"I know yall said yall were gonna go eat but yall want to go to a restaurant with me, Freya, and Lidia," Emma asks looking between Xavier and me. Godamnit if we go they'd for sure say something. Possibly even ask why we came to my apartment alone. I need to say no. Sorry, Emma.

"That sounds good we didn't have to get dessert," Xavier says standing up and smirking at me. I freeze and slowly turn to look at Xavier. What... the actual fuck Xavier! He is truly walking us into a death trap right now.  And also...We didn't even eat? What dessert? 

"Oh yay!" Emma says looking at Xavier and then at me. "Meet yall there!" She says walking out. I wait for her to walk out of the apartment. Once I hear the door click shut I turn around and hit Xavier's chest with the back of my hand. "Ow-" He says smirking at me while laughing. "Why would you say yes!?" I whine. "Is someone upset?" Xavier says lifting an eyebrow and walking toward me. 

Oh lord-

"I-" I stop, at a loss for words. My face flushes and turns hot. Burning hot. "Why are you upset.." Xavier walks closer to me, smirking down at me. "Did someone want to... continue something?" Xavier's fingers run up my arm. Oh no, you start a game and I must win. I look up at him and smirk. "I have no clue what needed to be continued," I hear Xavier scoff in disbelief as I leave him in the room. My lips curve into a smile when I hear him follow behind me.

I grab my bag and walk out of the apartment. "We are definitely getting outed by Lidia and Freya," I sigh as we walk out of the apartment complex. "Don't worry about it. Don't give it a thought and it won't happen." Xavier says giving me a soft smile. 

I didn't want anyone to know about our little flirt sessions or other sessions. I didn't want anyone trying to pressure me into doing something. I guess Xavier could feel me getting anxious because he slips his hand into mine. His thumb softly rubs the back of my hand in the process. 

The little things like this are what made me like him even more. 

He truly was something.

~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~

What do we think should be their ship name?