~Fuck it.~

Davina 

"..fuck it." 

He smirks at my response and pulls the hoodie off. I lift my arms to allow him to remove it. He throws it to the side and grabs my neck pulling me in. I let out a gasp as his lips reach the skin on my neck.  He was leaving a trail of kisses sucking on my neck. He was for sure leaving a palet of hickeys on the side of my neck. I dig my hands into his hair pulling on it. "My turn.." I whisper seductively leaning down to his neck and kissing it. I bite down on his skin making him groan. "Marking your territory huh?" I let go and look at him. "I'm simply letting everyone know you belong to me..." I lean down to his lips. "..and only me." He smiles and smashes his lips onto mine. His hands slide down to the front of my jeans undoing the button and then pulling the zipper down slowly. The urge to just make these clothes disappear on their own is high. Xavier loves putting me through torture by slowly undressing me. It aches me to do it for him, but I trust the process, and I let him do his thing.

My hands come off his neck and grab his shirt. I quickly remove it and toss it behind me. "Is this better?" I ask making Xavier smirk. "Definitely fucking better..." He says looking me up and down. "I know we said fuck it but I want these little moments to stay unknown," I smirk biting my lip. "That's fine by me," I reply yanking at his jeans making him look down. I undo the button and slide the zipper down. He grabs my waist as he starts laying back on the bed. I slide down to his stomach planting a kiss right below his belly button. I start leaving a trail up his perfect abs to his jawline. When I reach his jawline I take his skin with my teeth biting as hard as I could. He groans and grabs my waist digging his nails into my skin. Taking his other hand he grabs the other side of my waist and flips us over. I gasp and giggle at the sudden movement. "Don't. Move." Xavier says in between kisses. He climbs off the bed and walks over to the curtain over the balcony shutting them. God could he move any slower. I was getting anxious and just wanted to get it done. Yet here he is teasing me with his slow movements.

Xavier walks back to the end of the bed in between my legs and grabs my underwear and jeans pulling them off. I bite my lip as he starts pulling his pants down. In the meantime, I reach behind my back and unclip my bra throwing it to the side. "Xavier you're killing me!" I saying letting out my frustration. He only laughs and bites his lip. "Patience Vina." He climbs on top of me and takes a grasp of my lips. I let moan against his lips as his hand slides up my leg. He slips his tongue into my mouth and I moan again. "Xavier please..." I beg letting go of his lips. "Not yet." I groan and he lays his finger over my mouth shushing me. "Stop complaining." I roll my eyes as he starts kissing my neck. I wrap my hand around his neck and he uses his free hand to cup the side of my face. His kisses run down my neck to my shoulder causing me to bite my lip. I don't think I could handle one more second of this. The heat in between my legs grew by the second and I needed him to help. 

My prayers are answered when he retreats from my body and starts grabbing both my hips to position himself. "Please try to actually be quiet Vina." He chuckles causing me to giggle. "That's in your hands," I say titling my head. He rolls his eyes and grips my hips slowly pushing himself into me. "Fuck.." I moan quietly throwing my head back into the sheets. Each thrust brought a different type of pleasure to my body and mind. It was amazing. As his body speed became quicker my ability to stay quiet become worse. "Shit, shit, shit." I gripped the sheets and grabbed Xavier's neck making him groan at the pain. "Oh my god, Vina..." Xavier moans laying his forearm next to my face for support. With every thrust came our moans groans of pleasure. I wanted more. I wanted it all...

In order to get that I tighten myself making Xavier throw his head into my shoulder moaning. "Fuck!" We both moan in unison. "Xavier-I-please-just" I couldn't form a single sentence for my own sake. I couldn't even form a thought. All I could think about was the amount of enjoyment and pleasure we were both in. Oh and of course trying to stay quiet.

Somehow Xavier understood my scrambled words and sped up making me moan loudly. "Sh-It!" I extend the"sh" trying to be quiet. But my worst nightmare comes when a knocking comes from Xavier's door. I gasp in between moans and Xavier quickly covers my mouth without stopping his thrusts. "What- the fuck do you- want!?" Xavier yells trying to hide his moans. "Come eat dinner. You didn't eat breakfast cmon!" Theo calls. Xavier groans as he speeds up. I shut my eyes and try to quiet down my moans as much as I could. "I'm not- gonna- eat!" He calls back in between breaths. "Dude you gotta eat Janet will yell at you!" God will he just go away! were kinda busy in here dude. Just fucking leave. "I'm good!" He yells back while hitting my g spot. I couldn't hold it back as I let out a loud gasp. "Dude you good in there-" Before Theo could finish his sentence Xavier talks. "Just fuck off dude I'll eat later!" This makes Theo sigh and we hear his steps fade away. "Ugh fuck!" Xavier removes his hand from my mouth letting me moan into the room. "Nearly got us caught Vina." He says speeding up more. "That's- Your- Fucking- ugh!" Nope couldn't even finish that sentence either. 

"God please!" I wrap my arms around his neck and he takes this as the sign that I was edging. He starts going harder and faster causing me to moan loudly. "Vina!" He says shushing softly. "Im-sorry!" I giggle in between moans. Xavier digs his nails into my waist. He was getting there too. "God I'm so fucking glad I met you." I moan in his hear. This drives both of us over the edge and we let out gasps. "shit." He gasps as he stops thrusting. my hands slide off of him as I try to catch my breath. Not that it was any easier with Xavier on top of me. But I didn't mind. "Do- you think they um- heard us," I say trying to get my words out. He chuckles and kisses my shoulder. "We tried our best." He says breathlessly. "That's not a straightforward answer Xavier." I say panicking into his ear. "relax Vina the dining room is across the house I- highly doubt it." I sigh in relief and kiss his face. "Don't scare the shit out of me like that again." He just chuckles and plants a kiss on my forehead. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOW STOP ATTACKING ME ANGY IT'S SCARY

LOVE YALl!

Questions?-

Theories?-

Do you think they heard?-