~Dont.~

Davina

As me and Xavier walk into school well after 1st period started, I still couldn't get my mind off of the ginger haired boy.

Though he played the nice new kid in town at the diner, his personality was not what I thought it was going to be. My first impression of him was a nice, confident, transparent guy. Truly I couldn't have been anymore wrong.

Because in reality he was a mysterious, completely shut in guy. He was still confident. That I got by how he talked to me. He talked as though to show power. To be honest he gave me the creeps. There was something about him I couldn't quite put my finger on.

"The bell just rang. Lets wait by your locker for Emma and Jackson." Xavier says knocking me off my thoughts.

With our hands intertwined, he leads us to my locker. "Um Davina?" A familiar voice comes from behind me, making my head turn to put a face to the voice.

"Alex?" I say in utter confusion. "What's up?"

"I need your help... actually both of y'all's help." He says fidgeting with his hands. "Uh yeah sure whats the problem?" Xavier says speaking for the both of us.

"What would-you um- sorry." Alex says struggling to form a sentence. "English please." Xavier says making me laugh a little.

Alex stays silent looking at the floor. He was really struggling to get words out.

Xavier looks at me shrugging his shoulders. "Look Alex, don't be scared to ask us for he-"

"Emma kissed me!" Alex says making me look around to make sure no one was looking. "She what!?" I say finally focusing back on him. "She got drunk and- and then she found me, tried to apologize, I said no and she start bawling. In order to calm her down I hugged her- I- I accepted the apology and next thing I knew was she was kissing me..."

"Wow.." Xavier says quietly. Way to sum it up.

I mean yes, Alex is a nice boy, Amazing even, but I don't think Alex fits Emmas crazy, adventurous, bright personality. Quite frankly I wouldn't put them together, Alex would drown in Emmas ways.

"Basically I need help on what to tell her. What did y'all do after kissing for the first time?" He says looking at us pleadingly. Xavier looks over at me then back at alex. "We both knew we liked eachother. We kinda just brushed it off."

My mind flashes back to that day on my bed when we had our first kiss. I remember the soft touch of Xaviers hand gripping my waist as his face lowered towards mine. I remember his Green eyes piercing into mine as I waited for the sexual tension between us to finally be let free. I remember the moment his lips landed on mine. The way our lips came together as if made for each other's, as if molded to shape only us. The velvety feeling of his lips sending me into a shock of pleasure.

I remember the day I realized I was inevitably stuck to him for life.

"You have a thing for getting lost in your head don't you?" Xavier says shoving at my arm.

My eyes focus back on reality and I look back at Alex. "Look we dont know how you feel about that kiss, but one thing I do know is drunk words are sober thoughts. Only meaning Emma might have a thing for you. I suggest talking with her about the situation before One of y'all ends up running. Trust me running away from your problems wont help."

Xavier only nods his head in agreement as I finish.

"Well-.." Alex says looking to something behind me. "In this case running is the best option for now. Thank you though.. for the advice." Without letting me question his reasoning, he's turned around and walking away into a hall.