~How did you know?~

DONT BE A SILENT READER OR I FIGHT YOU!

Davina

Me, Emma, and Alex all walk down to Emma's car.

Emma talked to Alex the whole way down about some stuff she needed to do in math. I kinda just followed behind them in silence.

"So what do you think about Alexs attire?" Emma asks turning to face me as we near her car.

I look over at Alex to see him wearing a denim jacket over a white shirt, and washed out jeans. Overall making him as basic as any other popular guy at our school.

To be honest he looked good. It surprised me to see him wearing anything but khaki pants and a button up.

"I like it. Im assuming you dressed him?" I say replying to her.

she looks at me as we get in the car. "You assume correctly." She says smiling.

"Thought so." I say smiling back.

"Im surprised you were actually up to coming." Emma says while turning the car on.

Is sat in the back, on the middle seat. Emma was obviously driving and Alex was in the passengers side.

"Well I my self apart from one other person, was debating on not going." That other person being Xavier.

"Im assuming the other person is your lover boy." She says looking at me through the mirror as she drove.

I chuckle snd roll my eyes st her in response. "Xavier dosent fit the word 'lover boy', it sounds weird."

Alex looks back at me, confusion taking over his face. "You're with Xavier? As in Xavier Witts?"

Nodding at his response, I smile. "Yup. What don't picture it?"

Alex turns back around looking off into the distance. "Not really but im sure he's a great guy. At least I hope, I've never spoken to him."

"You're hopes are true. Xavier is the sweetest, most caring, affectionate guy I've ever met in my life." I look down at my hands as a smile forms on my face.

"Ok lover girl, calm down back there. No need to get all lovey before a party." Emma says rolling her eyes at me.

I sit back as she continues driving for what seems like 10-15 minutes.

As we pull onto the side of a house there seems to be a whole village here.

"Wow.. this is more- a lot more crowded than I though it was gonna be." Emma only glances at me, and drags Alex and I to the kitchen of the house.

"This kitchen is bigger than my entire house plot..." Alex states mesmerized to the spacious kitchen.

It took me till now to realize we were at the football boys party. I could now tell from all their school football jerseys and the jocks carrying loose football's.

I guess it made them feel some sort if power, or whatever the fuck.

They feel so entitled and privileged by being in the football team. They walk around all strong in shit with their chest puffed out like, "Hey look at me, im cool and you should give me more pride because im the quarterback in the football team" type of shit.

Honestly, it makes them look even more stupid.

"Yeah well right now, you need to have some of this." Emma starts walking the fridge and pulls out a beer. She walks back over to Alex and hands it to him.

"Um, not to be rude or anything, but id rather not." He says handing it back to Emma.

He was 2 inches shorter than Xavier so he was still taller than Emma and I. "Oh cmon don't be a party pooper Alex!" Emma once again places the beer in his hand as she wines.