{14} When the sun comes up

~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~

When I open my eyes the sun shines into the room causing me to cringe at the light and tuck my head further into Xavier's chest. Once Ive adjusted to the brightness my sight falls up to an asleep Xavier. His breaths were slow and even as I study his face. But when reminders of what happened hours ago run through my brain I blush and smile. 

"You like watching me sleep?" I jump a little at Xavier's voice. "I thought you were asleep..." I whisper, a smile crossing my lips. "Mmm. Well, I was," His tired eyes meet mine and I giggle. "I'm sorry," I apologize drawing circles on his chest. "I don't mind," He mumbles before reaching his hand over and tucking hair behind my ear. "Beautiful..."

"I wonder if everyone's still asleep," I glance over my shoulder towards the still-shut and locked door.  "I wouldn't be surprised if  you might've woken someone up last night with all your... noise." I catch a smirk on his lips as I scoff at him with a smile of shock. "And exactly whose fault is that?" If he hadn't removed his hand from my mouth suddenly we wouldn't have risked anything.

"You know you liked it..." I roll my eyes at his comment. "Shut up." I groan hitting his chest and rolling over. When I lean over the bed I grab Xavier's shirt, sit up, and pull it over my head. "Where are you going?" Xavier asks as he sits up. "I need to use the restroom," I laugh grabbing my underwear and pulling them on. "Hurry up." He says while leaning over the bed and grabbing his boxers. 

Once I get into the bathroom and turn the lights on I almost don't recognize who's looking back at me from the mirror. Jesus, I was a mess. Hickies marked my skin with red bruises. Mascara was smeared under my eyes like I had tried doing undereye makeup. And my hair was scrambled everywhere, with knots in places where my once smooth silky, straight hair would rest.

In the short time Im in the restroom I brush my hair out, put it up in a messy bun, use the restroom, wash my hands, and brush my teeth. "Vina!" Xavier calls for me from the room. This man has no patience whatsoever.

The second I step out of the bathroom I see Xavier sitting on the bed, his back to my headboard. "What took you so long?" He asks turning to watch me climb back into bed with him. "So impatient..." I whisper and his eyes drown in mine as I climb to straddle him. I hold his neck and bring my lips to his. This doesn't last though because Xavier groans and pulls away slowly. "We better not, or I'll have to repeat last night's events." He whispers smirking. 

"Not that I would mind doing it again..." He laughs and turns his face when I try leaning toward him again. "Vina..." He warns whining. Before he could finish his sentence I kiss him. I moan as I move my hips forward on his lap. Xavier moans against my lips as he grips my waist. His fingers dug into my body sure to leave a print of where he's touched me. "Vina we can't. They'd for sure hear us." He says breathlessly once he's grabbed my face and pulled away. I throw my face into his shoulder and groan in annoyance. In frustration.