~Decisions~

~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~

Xavier's stretching makes me wake up. I slowly peel open my eyes, and feel his arms rewrapping around my body. "Sorry I didnt mean to wake you up." He says apologizing into my ear. Turing in his arms to face him, I nuzzle my head into Xavier's chest. "It's ok. We needed to wake up early anyway." Yawning, I look over my shoulder at the clock on the desk to see it was seven in the morning.

"Are we going to go back for my stuff, or?" I ask sitting up. Xavier sits up against the headboard and smiles at me. "We can buy you new clothes. We can't risk going back and Henry following us." He says making me panic. "Xavier, I dont have that kind of money. I barely afford to pay my rent-" Xavier interrupts me. "Who said we were using your money?" He says smirking. Is he implying his own money?!

"No. Im not letting you waste your money on me." I protest. "I wasnt asking for your approval, love. I would waste anything for you." He says pulling me to straddle him. I groan in disapproval. Xavier pulls me into a kiss making me go quiet. When he lets go he looks down at my half naked body. He starts reaching for the hem of my underwear before I slap is arm away.

"We can't. We should be getting ready." I get off of him and go to grab my clothes. Xavier groans in annoyance, making me turn to look at him. "Shut your mouth." He smirks at my comment before speaking. "If you come back to bed you can shut it for me." Good lord... I walk away rolling my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We grabbed our phones and headed for the cafeteria downstairs. The only thing I thought about was how and what I was going to tell Jackson and Emma about me being gone. Oh, and also why Xavier punched Henry. They didnt even know all the stuff I did, which only made me feel worse. I have never kept such a huge secret from them before. I was nervous that if they found out theyd never speak to me again.

"Hey, c'mon." Xavier says tugging at my hand. I look up to see the elevator doors had opened to the main floor. "Right, sorry." He pulls our interlocked hands towards the table everyone was sitting at. I go to let go of Xavier hand put he tightens his grip. I guess the whole 'secret relationship' was out the window by now.

"Morning sleepyheads!" Sam sings as we sit down next to him. I send him a small smile back. "So no one's going to talk about what they were doing?" Sam continues. I look over at him confused. "What? that they were holding hands?" Freya says stuffing her face with a pancake. Theo chuckles at my red face. "Davina, we figured it out when Xavier and I had a fight-" I quickly remember what Xavier told me about that fight.

"Yeah, I know. I'm surprised I'm sitting here right now, considering I'm only a 'girl getting chosen over family' and a 'distraction'..." I say sarcastically, taking a bite of my food. Everyone goes quiet and I keep eating. "Davina I didnt mean it like tha-" Theo starts. "I really dont want to talk about right now. We have other things to be worried about." I say to him without making eye contact.

I feel Xavier rest his hand on my thigh, and I look up at him. His face was asking me if I was alright. I turn back to eating without answering. Because to be honest I still wasnt sure how to feel about the way people think of me being with Xavier. What was I even going to do about it? I could only kick sand over it and try my best to keep on with the day.

"I was thinking we go to Cestaview. It's 5 hours from here and has amazing beaches." Freya suggest breaking the silence. Sam looks at her nodding. "They also have beach houses there. Great place to stay at." He adds. The beach... I've never been. Hayden and I were supposed to go when my parents got back from their trip. But..... that never happened.

He suggested we would go when I graduated. Destiny obviously decided to not let that happen, when he died before I even got into my senior year.... I never got to go to the beach with him.

"I can rent out a beach house there." Theo speaks up. "I think thats a good Idea. It would be a relaxing space to figure all this shit out." Xavier says agreeing. Then he turns to me. "What do you think?" I freeze and think of what to say.

"I agree. It's a quiet place that we can take advantage of." Xavier gives me a smile and looks back a Theo sending him a nod. Theo looks around at all of us smiling. "Then its settled. Cestaview it is." He announces. "We will hit the road after we finish eating."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I skimmed through the clothes at a shop, inside the mall Xavier and I stopped at. "Do you like this?" Xavier says showing me a cropped tank in black. I hold it to my frame in the mirror. He steps behind me smiling at my reflection. "Get it. It looks good on you." And he walks off to look for more stuff. Throwing it in the cart I go to look at the swimsuits. The biggest insecure section here.

I let out a big sigh as I look at the swimsuits. "You ok?" Xavier asks hugging me from behind. "I just hate buying swimsuits. I look horrible in all of them." He kisses my head and lets go. I look at him confused as he looks at the swimsuits himself. He had better in taste in buying clothes. It was showing, because nearly all the stuff in the cart were stuff he helped chose.

 It was showing, because nearly all the stuff in the cart were stuff he helped chose

"How about this one?" I look down at the yellow two piece. I shock myself when I actually like it. Im telling you! He has better taste! "God, how do you do it?" I smile at him as I put the swimsuit in the cart. "To be fair, every item in this store would look good on you." He says smiling back at me. "Either way, at the end of the day..." He walks closer to me and bends down to my ear. I feel my face grow warm.

"Im the one who gets to take it off of you..." He whispers in my ear. I quickly turn away from him grabbing the cart. "Dont say stuff like that in public Xavier!" I say blushing. He chuckles at my reaction, and walks with me to the check-out. "You truly have no self-control." I say to him. "Says the one who threw herself at me that one time that I came back from a trip." I gasp and hit his arm. This dude.... Literally out here exposing me. 

He is literally going to be the death of me....

~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~

Chapter 34 complete!

I am so sorry for the late post! I had a dance practice for a quince that I am a dama in. 

I hope yall enjoyed this chapter! 

See yall Wednesday <3

Words: 1275

Time posted: 2:00 am

Date: 7/17/2022

Questions?-

Theories?-

What do you think will happen in Cestaview?-