~Back into my arms~

yes, there is EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD PEOPLE! ..... love yall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Davina

*Two days later*

"Ugh!" Caught off guard I flinch looking over at a furious Emma. "you good?" I ask making her look at me. "Do I look ok!?" she responds. Damn ok. "Geez, never mind." I look back in my locker grabbing my book. I could feel Emma still looking at me. I know she wanted to talk about it, but she's the type of person that wants someone to ask if she's ok. I shut my locker looking at her. "What is it." I sigh crossing my arms. She sighs dramatically before speaking. "The principal said that my progress with classes has been better because of the tutor,"  I furrow my eyebrows at her in confusion. That wasn't exactly a bad thing? "So?" She slaps her forehead in annoyance. How the hell am I supposed to know why it's a bad thing? I'm not a fucking telekinetic.

"Now he wants me to keep the tutor for another month!" Emma says whining. "That sucks," Jacob says walking up behind me. I roll my eyes. He wasn't really making things better "look it's only a month. be glad it not the whole year." I say trying to make her feel better. She looks at me and breathes in calmly nodding her head. "no, you're right..." I smile at her as the bell rings. "well I have to get to class, but yall wanna go out for lunch after school?" I ask looking at both of them. I was trying to pass the day faster. I think we all know why. Just one more day. I felt bad for not telling Emma and Jackson about everything but I promised Xavier before he left I wouldn't say anything until they were ready to say so. 

As I took my seat I glance at the empty seat next to me. Not trying to be a newly clingy girlfriend or anything, but I missed him. I know it's only been two days but ever since the day he explained everything, I felt closer and wanted to be with him. Am I being weird about it? I could annoy him. Do I? "Davina!?" I look up at the teacher. "Yes?" I say frightened. I must've been staring too long. "Pay attention!" He snaps at me. I look around to see everyone's eyes on me. "Yes sir..." I finally respond. I can hear Jenna giggling across the room. "Imagine being called out." She says laughing. I scoff shaking my head. "imagine not getting over yourself." rolling my eyes. "enough you two." The teacher interrupts. I swear to god I'm going to end up killing her one day. Selfish bitch.

"And I want a burger with no onions, no tomatoes, and a coke to drink." Jackson orders. The waiter nods and walks away. "So I have a dilemma," Jackson says looking over at me and Emma. "Oooh, I love solving problems that aren't mine," Emma says shaking her shoulders. He rolls his eyes and continues. "I may or may not like a girl." Emma and I widen our eyes at his words. "About time!" I say laughing at him. "Who is it!?" Emma says leaning closer. "I um..." He starts blushing looking down. I look at him in confusion. then it hit me. "Oh. My. God." I smirk at him. Emma looks over at me. "What!? Who!?" She says poking me. "You like Freya!" He immediately looks up in shock. I see the embarrassment all over his face. "HAHA, I'm right!" He smiles and looks down. "Omg swoon!" Emma says Hitting the table lightly. "I don't know bout you D, but I ship." She says crossing her arms leaning back. I laugh at her remark. "No worries here, I agree." 

Suddenly I get a phone call. I reach into my bag and grab my phone looking at the screen. Xavier's name was on the screen. I look up at Emma and Jackson. "Sorry I have to take this," I say standing up. "Alright hurry," Jackson says looking at me. I walk into the bathroom and lock myself in a stall. "hello?" I say answering the phone. "Hey," Xavier responds in a soft, loving voice. I didn't say anything we've never really called. "Did you need something?" I ask. "Yeah. I needed to hear your voice." I laugh quietly when as I blush. "I miss you." He says following his first comment. "Me too. Are you coming back tomorrow?" I respond. "yeah we are heading back right now." He sighs sighing tiredly. "good." He chuckles. "So how'd it go?" I ask referring to him catching the vampires. "It went-" He's interrupted by a voice in the background. I realize it's Theos. "Hey I have to go, but I will go to your apartment as soon as I get back, ok?" He says after he finishes speaking. "Ok. See ya." I reply. He then hangs up. I smiled and walked back to the table.