~Dream Drink~

Chapter 41! <3

~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~

We had been at the party for almost 2 hours. The party was just one of those beach house parties everyone and anyone was invited to. Didn't even matter if you knew the host. You just showed up, partied, and parted ways.

"Come on just one!" Emma pleaded over the loud music, trying to get me to drink a beer. Xavier and I just stared at her unconvinced. I've obviously drunk before. I mean I did say I used to party. But It felt weird to now.

I looked over at Xavier, who had a beer in one hand, and my waist in the other. He told me the max of beers he will ever drink is 2. I trust him on that because he doesn't seem to be one of those 10 beers in an hour kind of guy.

Xavier looked down at me, giving me a confused look. I can only assume he saw my hesitation about saying no, and he leaned down to my ear. "One. No more than one. This may be a type of celebration, but I'm not trying to have a hungover birthday girl tomorrow morning." He says with a small chuckle. I guess...

"Fine. Just this one." Emma smiles widely handing me the beer and sipping hers. "Dude, this beer tastes like a barbies elbow!" Sam says snorting as he walks up to Emma, Jackson beside him. A barbie elbow? How the fuck?-

"Wait on god? Lemme see-" Jackson tries snatching it from Sam's hand, and Sam pushes Jackson in defense. "Get your own dude." Oh, I get it. They are already drunk. Seems about right. 

All of a sudden Emma grabs the bottle from a distracted Sam and runs off in the opposite direction. "Hey! Give me my dream drink back!" Both Sam and Jackson chase after her yelling profanities. I just giggle at how goofy they are drunk.

"Cheers?" Xavier says holding his beer in front of me. I smile at him and touch his beer with mine. "Cheers to... Not getting as drunk as them." We both laugh and nod. I bring the beer bottle to my lips, tilting the glass bottle and letting the alcohol slide down my throat. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm horny.

Sorry context... Right after my first beer, Xavier caved in and let me have one more. Once I finished that one, I managed to sneak a shot of tequila. He wouldn't let my slightly buzzed self dance. Asshole. As you can see, I'm a lightweight drinker.

He kept having to pull down my dress from my dancing, his hands would rest on my hips while I swayed them. His touch always made me feel something. The alcohol in my system was only surfacing those feeling even more.

"Xavier we should- Hiccup- We should dance." He looked down at me unamused. "We should not do tha-" Some random dude comes out of nowhere and stands next to Xavier. He also stares down at me. 

"Let the girl dance. If you don't want to dance with her," The guy licks his lips. "I'd gladly take her to the dance floor." This makes Xaviers Jaw tense. He turns to the guy slowly and gives him a serious stare. "Fuck. Off."