{55} This is it.

~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~

The heavy metal door creaks open and I lift my head. I tense when I see Davina and her mom walking in my direction. It's happening. Time to put on act one.

I tug at my restraints of iris-laced ropes and I feel the sting burn my skin. "Davina." My voice turns into a pleading tone and I allow a fake sting to come from my eyes. "Xavier, I-" Davina looks back at her mom for a moment before she slowly walks in front of me and drops to her feet to level with me.

"Over these past few days I've been thinking and..." Shee looks me in the eye, but there's no sadness, instead I see a mischievous glint in her eyes. Davina is ready to bring hell to her parents and I can see it in the way her eyes are calm, yet laughing.

That's my girl.

"Davina I'm sorry for everything I said, it was just in the heat of the moment please-" Davina's hand covers my mouth and she swallows. "I want to break up Xavier." I can see in the corner of my eye that Davina's mom is smirking in enjoyment. The jokes on her since we are secretly enjoying this as well.

"What you said was harsh. It may have been in the heat of the moment but I know it was still true." Her hand slides off my mouth and drops to her lap. "I'm sorry I just don't think I can forgive the words that you said." She rises from the floor and stares down at me. "Goodbye Xavier." Even though it's not real, it might be. What we are doing is dangerous.

Davina turns and freezes when she looks at her mom. I look around Davina's leg and see her mom holding ropes. "Mom, what are you doing?" Davina tenses and I start panicking.

Shit, shit, shit.

"Honey, please forgive me and your father but we don't find use in an ungrateful child." Her mom steps forward and behind her, a new figure appears, Davina's father. Fuck this isn't going to plan. "Wait what? No, I told you I only needed you two." Her voice starts shaking.

"We don't believe you, Davina." Her dad says walking to her. "Don't lay a hand on me if it's for any reason besides a hug dad." She sterns and they look at her angrily. "Davina get over here now. Your actions have consciousnesses." Davina shakes her head as her mom walks forward holding the ropes with gloves on.

Iris ropes.

Davina holds a hand out in defense and says, "You wouldn't dare hurt your children." And I expected a nod, a response of agreement. Anything to a show she wouldn't but instead... she just smirked. What the fuck?..

"Oh Davina, that's where you're wrong." Everyone in the room is silent if they weren't already. I look over at a nervous Theo. We have no idea what to do. "You see when we faked our deaths it was so were able to focus on all of this with no worries." Her mom starts.