~Eyes on me~

Davina

"Come on dude please!?" Emma wines at me pleadingly. She was basically harassing me as she had her hands on my shoulders and was shaking me violently. It was taking all my sanity and love for her to keep me from body-slamming her to the floor. Like no joke I was so close to yelling in her face as I get frustrated easily and use yelling as a release, before I could do so Xavier cuts in. "Come on Vina what could be worse?" I slowly look over at him and give him the "Are you crazy?" look. He just shrugs. I roll my eyes and look back at Emma. "Ugh fine," I say meeting defeat. "Let's goooo! I'll call you when I'm on my way up the elevator." She says all hippy and shit. "Why would you need to call me?" I ask looking at her in confusion. She looks at me in duh and smirks. "So I don't walk into anything again..." She says poking me. I cringe at her and slap my head. Xavier laughs at her comment. "Don't worry. I know not to do that anymore." He looks at her then at me. "At least not around other people." He smirks making Emma squeal in awe. "Ugh god please not around her," I say hitting his chest.

He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer looking down at me. "I'm sorry did I upset you...?" He smirks down at me. I could see Emma in the corner of my eye smiling and giggling at us. My breath speeds up when he digs his nails into the side of my waist. He just stares at me. He was waiting for me to break. I wasn't going to......... Oh but those eyes. They're just piercing into my soul. Emerald. I like them. I like his eyes. I just wanna- "Sup yall," Xavier quickly releases his grip and I scoot away. The sibling squad walks up to us and nods their heads. I look over at Lidia who was giving me a dirty look. I furrow my eyebrows at her and she just looks me up and down as she scoffs. That was enough to make me feel self-conscious.

I quickly wrap my arms around myself and look at the floor. I felt Xavier's eyes on me as I did so. "So what are yall doing today?" Freya asks looking at Emma then at me. I look at her and give a small smile. She sees my eyes glide over to Lidia's judgmental ones and softly nudges her to quit. I don't understand what I did. We were perfectly fine last week. Any day really. "Anyways...." Theo says cutting the tension. I look around to not stare at anyone. suddenly I feel my eyes burning. God no. Why. My breathing becomes heavy. I hated the feeling of being judged. It made me uncomfortable and upset. It made me think of everything wrong with myself. My appearance. My style. My body. My life. My mistakes. My brother.  And in this very moment, It was all flooding my brain.

I feel the burning in my eyes increase and the watery substance form at the bottom of my sight. I see Emma look at me and her mood changes from playful to concerned. "D? are you ok?" I felt the water start to try and leave so I quickly walk out of the small circle we were formed into. I start walking towards the exit of the school. I might've only been in 5th period but I was done for today. I'm not going to have a breakdown here. I'd rather walk out and pretend no one saw me.

"Vina?" Xavier calls concerned as I start walking away. "Sorry, guys I'll be back." I hear him tell everyone. I start walking faster but he catches up to me and puts his hand on my back. "Vina, what's wrong?" Looking up at him, a tear falls down my cheek. He grabs my shoulders and stops me."What did I do?" I whisper loudly looking up at him. "what?" He looks at me in confusion. I look to my side to see everyone looking at us. "Lidia looked at me with such a judgemental, disgusted face," I whisper enough for only him to hear. I look back up at him to see he is looking over at them. "I just want to go home..." I try to walk away but he grips me. "You can't let her make you feel bad..." He says looking back down at me. I shake my head. "that's the thing. I can. And it will. Just- Xavier I just want to go..." I look at him pleading why my eyes. He sighs and wraps an arm around my shoulder leading me out of the school.

When we get near my car he unwraps his arm and drops his arm to the side of him. He soon follows by grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers. I blink my eyes letting the tears collide from my eyes. Xavier starts drawing circles on the back of my hand as we reach the car. He lets go and reaches into my jacket pocket grabbing the keys. I walk to my side and get in, Xavier sitting in the driver's seat. When he starts the car he looks at me. I just wiped my tears and looked down at my lap. "I'm sorry. I'm just being dramatic." Xavier grabs my chin lifting it to look at him. "Don't say that. If you're upset it was clearly because you got hurt. Not to chase attention. You wouldn't do that." I give him a soft smile. I was still confused and completely hurt. I would've asked him but I was drained. Mentally and physically.

When we got to my apartment Xavier took me to my room and cuddled me until I fell asleep. Not 3 hours later I wake up to the doorbell being rung. I open my eyes looking around. The doorbell rings once again. Sitting up an arm falls off my chest. I look to my side to see an asleep Xavier. I guess he fell asleep soon after me. Once again I hear the doorbell. "Jesus fucking christ." I groan getting off the bed and walking out of my room. And once again the doorbell rings. "Hold your fucking horse's dude I'm coming!" I yell getting to the door. Unlocking the door and opening it I see Emma standing in front of me with Jackson.  She smiles at me and I follow her eyes to my hair. "did I interrupt something?" She says smirking. I roll my eyes at her. "No. We were asleep." Jackson laughs. "Get your dumb dreams crushed Emma," Jackson says nudging her. I look at them in confusion. Dreams? "What dreams?" Emma's eyes widen and she shakes her head at Jackson. "About yall already having sex. Which is a lie because we've only seen yall kiss once." Emma rolls her eyes. "And who says we haven't?" I feel arms wrap around my waist and a face dig its way into the crook of my neck." Emma and Jackson's eyes quickly become wide out of shock and look at me. Well, that's just great.

"I um- I thought you were asleep?" I ask looking at Xavier's face in my neck. He groans. "Well I cant exactly sstay asleep when I hear you yelling at the door." Oh. right. Woops. "Im sorry." Emma just looks at me and smirks. I shake my head at her. But it was too late. "So have yall?" Oh my fucking god. she has some weird interest in knowledge. Xavier retreats his face from my neck and looks at Emma. "That for me to know..." Xavier kisses my head. "And for yall to not worry about." He smirks at them and walks away into the kitchen. "Oh. My. God." Jackson and Emma say in Unison. "yall had sex!?" Jackson whispers loud enough for only me and emma to hear. My eyes flutter and my lips part. "Just shut up and come in." I scoot over to let them come in and they do. I am not ready to have the sex conversation with them. I didn't want them to know in the first place. I mean, who wants to know about who and who I don't have sex with. Thats just straight up weird. And disgusting....

"So why do I have to do this again?" I ask as Emma and Jackson plop themselves onto the couch. "Becuase this is the best show to exist!" Jackson yells. Oh right I never said what we were arguing about this morning. Basically Emma wanted me to watch the flash, which I'm not really interested in because it dc. Marvel for life dude. At the end I gave in. Only for the sake of shutting her up. Duh.

"Ugh." groaning, I sit on the couch. "Just shush and watch. You'll love it!" Emma squeals. "Sure I will..." I say sarcastically. "Stop being so grumpy ms grumpy pants." Jackon says nudging me. Whatever. to late to back out now. "I'll join." Xavier comes around the couch and sits next to me. oh thank god. I didn't want to go through torture by myself. "Great!" Emma yips clapping her hands together. She proceeds to turn the tv on and put the show on. I sigh laying my head on Xaviers shoulder as he lays his over mine. This is going to be a long 3 hours....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is short but I wanted to get it out so here yall go!

I hope yall like it and i'll see yall later! love yall!

questions?-

Theories?-

How do you feel about Lidias weird looks?-