ATTORNEY'S POSSESION

Attorney Alejandro Javier Montecillo vowed not to do any stupid or illegal things like what his friends do. Four years after he topped the BAR exam, he is at the peak of his career being a lawyer, he is well known,smart, good looking, and filthy rich and because of that women flock all over him.

People see him as a good man and beyond perfect and he plans to stay that way for the rest of his life, but that took a turn when he met a murderer's daughter Audrei Asuncion, which he falls for-HARD

He bacame her stalker, he wants to taste every little inch of her,until eventually he confessed his feelings but she told him that the feelings weren't mutual so,for the first time in his thirty years of existence he did something he thought he wouldn't do and that is to break the law by blackmailing her.

"YOU WILL SUBMIT YOURSELF TO ME AND LET ME FUCK YOU O IPAPAPATAY KO ANG MAMAMATAY TAO MONG AMA, CHOOSE WISELY HONEY"

R-18
Not suitable for minors.

This story is a work of fiction. Any names of person, characters, plot, places, events, business and incidents are products of the author's imagination.

Disclaimer : The jury system in this story isn't really accurate to the real jury system we're using and also, this story doesn't entirely revolve around jury and laws but it has something to do with one's mental health.

Also, there are alot of inaccurate scenes that are simply not applicable in real life, remember that this is only a fiction and there are scenes that are impossible to happen in real life.

The characters are flawed, insensitive, red flags, and they use foul languages so if you are not into that then just go.

Votes & comments are highly appreciated ♡

Plagiarism is crime and is punishable by law.

©2022
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

pridesinner_