CHAPTER 24

[A/N] : highly requested ang POV ni Alejandro kaya heto na, Alejandro pagalawin mo ang kutsara.

---

ALEJANDRO'S POV

"Are you sure you don't want to go back in Manila?" My brother asked me while eating his protein bar.

"Yes, I'll stay here for a while" I told him while playing with my pen.

"Audrei is really stuborn"

"Yep, really stuborn that she even denies that AA is my son when it's quite obvious that he's my son" I leaned on my swivel chair "we look so much alike" I massaged my temples to ease my headache.

Damn! For the four years that I haven't seen Audrei, I was shocked to learn na we have a child together. I learned it from my nephew, I was having breakfast with him when he opened a topic on a patient that my brother handled in Sorsogon.

-

"Tito, Papu had a patient in Sorsogon" Alvarro opened a topic since I asked him on what happend during his vacation in Sorsogon together with Alphonse and my brother.

I was also with them but I handled Sebastien's case, it was a case in violation under republic act 6425 or the dangerous drugs act, I was confused since I know that Sebastien doesn't do drug trading anymore, turns out that a group of politicians tries to get Sebastien detained, he was scared as hell because he doesn't want to go to prison and leave his family alone.

He loves his wife and children so much that he couldn't leave them, he even tried to go to the US with his family but unfortunately he couldn't. I laugh at the thought of him going to other countries while leaving me with his cases.

It's true that whenever the politicians in the US face criminal charges, they go to jail, while the politicians here in the Philippines, whenever they face criminal charges, they go to the US... Funny.

I mean, I won't deny that Sebastien had quite did drug trafficking activities years ago but he already stopped, only a few people know about this drug trading agenda of his. Now, the only thing why he wasn't in jail right now is because the people of the Philippines lacks evidence, and guess where the evidence are? It was with me, I'm hiding it in order for him not to get jailed.

I was surprised one evening, Sebastien called me, he told me that other politicians wants him to get detained, I could hear the terror in his voice, I mean who wouldn't? Getting detained doesn't need evidences and you don't need to plead guilty in order for you to get in prison, so I flew to Sorsogon immediately and handled his case and fortunate enough, he wasn't detained. He's lucky to have me as a friend and a lawyer.

"What's with it?" I wiped the sides of my mouth then looked at him.

"Did you know that you have a son?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

MY brows furrowed "Huh?" I was confused.

He dropped his utensils on his plate and reached for his phone "Papu told me that you have a wife and in there and" he stopped then focused on his phone.

"What? I'd never had a wife in Sorsogon and I'd never had a wife to begin with" I clicked my tounge.

"Here, do you know this woman" he showed me his phone and a familiar woman was on it.

It seemed to be a stolen photo since she is looking away and the angle from where he took the photo was a bit off but I recognized the woman immediately.