CHAPTER 7

ALEJANDRO'S POV

I was staring blankly with the load of papers in front of me. I could not think straight, it had been almost a week since that happened

Since I blackmailed Audrei.

Damn it! I admit, it was stupid to say that, but that really hurt me. I was used to women saying yes to me, I didn't expect her to reject me.

My ego and pride could not accept the fact that I was rejected to I try masking it by acting as if it wasn't a big deal. For Pete's sake I told her to let me fuck her which wasn't really a part of my plan. I just want her.

I remember the time I just met her... I instantly want to make her mine.

I watched on how she defended her father right in front of me. I was smirking the whole time, I find her amusing.

Sharon and Karen just did their thing with the police then they left instantly, they tried offering me for a ride but I declined. I wanted to stay. I want to see that woman.

I saw her walking alone, she was crying. I understand what she felt but a criminal like her father deserves to rot in jail.

I approached her.

"Can we talk" I walked near her.

I saw on how her expression changed.

She cleared ger throat before talking " and why? " her voice was a bit hoarse probably from crying but it sounds so seductive. Very inviting.

" Regarding on the case" I said casually while looking intently at her.

Her head tilted while staring back at me.

"What? Why would you talk to me? Dapat ang pakikialaman mo lang ay' yong sainyo. Hindi ka namin abogado" Man! This woman is different

"Hindi po ako Bobo Attorney" she scoffed.

That instantly put a smirk on my face. How could a woman this tiny could talk to me like this.

"Fiesty huh" I looked down and shook my head. "I hope you are in bed too" I said under my breath, not loud enough for her to hear it.

"What?" she eyebrows furrowed as well as her lips parted a bit.

" Nothing" I looked at her from head to toe.

She's wearing this cute light pink pajamas that suited her skin quite well. She's petite but not really skinny, her pajamas are a bit fitted so her curves are a bit visible. She got curves all in the right places, narrow waist and a generous hips, her cute perky round ass is also inviting me to spank it.

I heard a car beeped, I looked from where the sound came from and it was from a familiar car. He's here.

"Alright, it seems that you really don't want to talk to me, I'll see you around" I fixated my gaze back at her.

"Walang see you around dahil ayaw kitang makita" her expression was hard "Fuck you!" she then held her small hands right infront of me and raised her middle finger.

Suddenly I felt a feeling of desire when she said that, my heart is beating wildly, this woman is amazing . I suddenly want her groaning and moaning under me on my bed while I fuck her hard.