CHAPTER 42

Ang walang kwentang note ni A: I really thought last update was my last update ever because my dramatic ass thought I was gonna die💀 wala lang, share ko lang.

---

When you can't forgive, your wounds can't close and heal. That's what I realize when I'm in the middle of battling my feelings towards Alejandro.

He proved me that even the most ruthless people can indeed change. I forgave him, I was ready to spend the rest of my life with him... Until tragedy struck.

It hurts... It hurts seeing the person you love was left there, stiff, cold, bleeding... and lifeless.

I was ready... Ready to give our relationship a shot, I was willing to spend the rest of my life with him and we could have been a great family.

But destiny seems to have another plan for me... Instead Alejandro was just another way to make myself stronger... He was temporary.

I stared at his handsome face, he looks as if he was just sleeping. I ran my fingers on his white casket and slowly gazed down as I whisper words to him.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry Honey." I whispered as another batch of tears streamed down my face. "I can't promise to raise our son well,It will be difficult but I wish that you would watch him. I just want to be with you. "

Nasa huling hantungan na ngayon si Alejandro...this is the last time I'm gonna see him.

He was dead on arrival, the medical staffs did their best but we were already too late. He was already stiff, cold and lifeless.

I cried, my son cried and we all cried. It was so difficult, healing, falling for him but then this tragedy happened.

I will never love another man except for him. He will always be the only man that made me feel all those Rollercoaster of emotions. It pains to think that he didn't hear the words he was always anticipating whenever he tells me that he loves me... The 'I love you too'.

I love him, I love him so much that it seems imposible for me to move on and continue living without him in my life. He was my strength, sila ng anak ko ang pinagkukunan ko ng lakas para patuloy na mabuhay.

He died saving our son, AA was currently counseling to therapy because of the trauma he had seeing his father shot in front of him. He doesn't know what is happening.

Hindi ko matanggap, why is it so soon? We haven't started...

I can't accept that beacuse of a crazy woman, my Alejandro is already gone.

"I love you Honey... I'll see you soon" I whispered again as I planted a kiss on the casket's glass.

How I wish to get a glimpse of his gray orbs once more. The eyes that Captivated me.

Every morning that I woke up, I just feel deep lonelyness. It feels like a part of me was not there anymore, It feels like I also died. He was my other half and I don't think I could endure this pain any longer. I want to be with him.

"Audrei, It's time" I felt a rough hand patted my back.

I turned my gaze and saw it was Alessandro. He looks as if he pities me. Saksi silang lahat sa sakit na nadarama ko.

"Could I just be with him for a bit longer?" I requested pero umiling siya.

"We can't, they need to follow the schedules" malungkot niyang ani.

I sobbed and looked at Alejandro again. With a heavy heart I was more panted a kiss on his casket.

"Goodbye Honey, I will miss you" I said in the middle of sobs.