CHAPTER 14 (SPG⚠️)

WARNING: CONTAINS BLACKMAILING, FORCED SEX, DEGRADING, MANIPULATION ETC.

---

"Strip for me Audrei, let me fuck you for the last time"

My mouth parted upon hearing that.

"W-Why are you doing this?" I whispered while sobbing.

Ngumisi ito ay yumuko para mapantayan ako "Simple... I just like fucking you" aniya.

My heart clenched and I could feel the lump on my throat preventing me to talk.

"You are nothing but a whore to me, a dirty slut who was just willing to be fucked for the sake of justice on your father that doesn't even deserve it" he mumbled.

Napahagulgol ako, I'm a dirty slut? Why does it seem like I was the problem here when he's clearly the one that started this, in fact if he didn't blackmail me then I would not be in this situation, he's trying to manipulate that I was the problem even if I'm not! Attorney Chua was right!

"Cat got your tounge honey?" tumawa ito ng pagak "A dirty slut, a whore, what a promiscuous woman... Disgusting"

Nanginginig akong tumingin sa kan'ya "W-what's happening to you?" I mumbled "You we're not like this"

The grin on his face faded and was quickly changed to a stoic expression " Don't fucking act like you know me" he raised his eyebrow "Why? Were you too comfortable when I made you feel those butterflies honey?" he mocked "see how easy for you to be fooled? It was all an act. I just want to fuck you" bahagyang tumingala ito at ngumiti ng nakakaloko.

"B-but you promised, we had a deal!" I said, shivering and scared.

"Fuck the deal, I'll stick with the law, your father deserve to rot in jail" he slid down his hands in his pockets. "Or better yet kill him" he wore his evil grin.

"You're a m-monster" I whispered while looking intently at the man who manipulated and blackmailed me.

"I am honey, I am that monster who wish to rot in that pretty little head of yours"

"I'm leaving!" ani ko at sinubukang tumalikod pero nabigla ako nang bigla niyang hablutin ang kamay ko at muling ini-harap sakan'ya.

"Not so fast, we haven't fucked yet" the devil was wearing  his sinful grin.

"Ayaw ko!" sigaw ko habang binaklas ang kamay ko mula sa mahigpit niyang pagkakahawak.

"But I want to, ako ang masusunod" matigas niyang ani. "Were gonna fuck or I'm gonna let your father be tortured and killed, fucking choose" pangaamin niya.

Another batch of tears rolled down my cheeks, I kept staring at this monster, he's smiling as if what he said didn't seem disturbing, he doesn't care as long as he gets what he want.

"FUCKING CHOOSE!!!" Umalingawngaw ang sigaw niya sa buong condo unit.

I remained silent not until he dragged me, ibinaling niya ako sa couch, I tried to stood up but he quickly went on top of me.

"No! Let me go!" nagpumiglas ako.

"Shhh" he hushed while caressing my cheek with the back of his hand "I like it when you fight back" he bit his lower lip. He stood up and looked down at me "Remove your clothes" he demanded but I didn't bother to move a muscle "REMOVE THEM!!!" He shouted, his voice was thick and demanding, it's the type that would hurt your ears.