𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟒

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NOI 4 - WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝Why do human beings need to eat to live...?❞

(Y/N) questioned herself, panting heavily as she carried the grocery bags in her hands. "I finally got some money with my part-time job, but it's no use if I buy some appliances!" She complained, walking through the dimly lit roads of the afternoon. It was a Saturday today, and she took it upon herself to go to the mall. She didn't expect that she would buy so much things though.

She didn't get to bring her bike with her, and why is that? She just basically ran to the mall wearing her school uniform after hearing that there was a discount from some adults who were walking home. She didn't have enough time, so she said her farewells to the volleyball team. They seemed worried though. What got their seemingly fearless and daring 'medical journalist' so panicked?

Thankfully, Kageyama, her bestfriend, understood her motives and let her go. He was the one who told their teammates that she had to run an errand. Even though he was doing her a favor, the amusement on Kageyama's navy blue eyes made (Y/N) want to punch him in the face. She looked so haggard, and she still looked funny to his eyes? She huffed a breath, annoyed at the thought of Kageyama making fun of her in his mind.

In her two years of living in Miyagi, she had a... let's say a 'reduced amount' of money. But, presently, after working a lot of jobs, she has now enough money to buy a television! Even if it was a beat-up one, a secondhand TV, or even the old school... She would accept anything if it means being able to watch something. She only got her plain cellphone and a crippled apartment, however, she was still grateful. After all, she was still able to eat, despite being so broke.

For the first in her life, (Y/N) arrived in front of the appliance store with shining eyes. She held up her hands in the air. "Yes, TV! Here I come!" She exclaimed, earning the attention of the people around her. She realized what she was doing and turned red. She bowed apologetically. "I'm so sorry about that." She only got sheepish smiles in return, which she was thankful for. She was glad that the people around her weren't annoyed at her.

She gawked. What was going on here? There are so much screens! What would she have to choose? She gulped and turned her head left and right. Where was the salesman that was in charge of assisting the customers? Wait, did they assume that she would have known everything and decided to leave her alone? Her jaw dropped to the ground. With grocery plastic bags in hand, she still didn't hesitate to use her hands to shake her head.

"Ah! What should I do? Why didn't I come here without researching? Uwah! I'm such a blockhead! Tobio...! Thank you for your offer to go with me! I'm so sorry I refused!" Her rants were once again, catching the attention of her fellow shoppers. But, instead of getting the normal reaction of being irritated at her noisiness, they were smiling at her. It was funny to see someone contemplating to themselves so obnoxiously.