𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟐𝟓

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NOI 25 - MARRIAGE?! WHAT?!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝You guys are here again! Might I be allowed to interrupt your little session?❞

(Y/N)'s voice immediately caught the attention of the third gym members. They stopped everything they were doing to whip their heads and attention towards her. They blushed at her outfit. Similarly to how she came here last week, she was wearing a beige long-sleeved nightgown reaching above her knees. This time though, she had high-knee socks and black flip flops. She can wear anything and she'll still look beautiful to them.

"Hey there, volleyball idiots," greeted the girl with a little smirk.

"(Y/N)-san, hello!" Everyone chorused except for a few.

So cute... A grin crept up on her face, since her (H/C) locks were tucked behind her ear, they could clearly see her expression. "Hi!"

Gosh, they couldn't help but be entranced. This young Deiern was just so pretty and captivating without any specific reason at all. How can she easily catch their attention by just mere words and simple actions? They can't understand her at all...!

The medical journalist tilted her head at the side at their dazed expressions. She waved her hand. "What's keeping your looks so long at me? You'll burn your eyes!" She chuckled, took the towel her bestfriend slung at her shoulders and used it to wipe her soaked hair. "I just went over to Tobio, but I heard some plays from afar, so I went here! To think you guys are practicing this late, I love it!"

Kuroo was the first one to snap out of his daydreaming. "How about you, (Y/N)? Instead of walking around and checking us out, you should be sleeping right now." He frowned, pinching her cheek softly as she approached them. "You look like you haven't slept in a long time. Get some rest, dear."

Dear?! (Y/N) and the other boys thought in shock as they heard the name the bed-headed captain gave her. The only female in the group, who wasn't used to such affectionate terms spoken to her by males, became flustered. She grinned, slight pink hue imprinting her face. "I might get motivated to sleep if you call me that over and over again."

"Oh, will you?" Kuroo scanned her figure and looked away. She sure loves wearing nightgowns. She also wore a blue one when she visited us last time. "Want me to come over your room, then?" He joked.

"I'd be ashamed, Kuroo-san. I should be the one coming instead," (Y/N) said, mischief in her tone.

This oblivious flirt...! Tsukishima thought in disdain. He pulled her collar from behind and scolded her, "Stop that. I'll tell Sawamura-san and Sugawara-san that you keep on egging other teams to do weird stuff."