𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟓

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NOI 5 - UNPREDICTABLE TENDENCIES

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝Hey, you don't need to do this, you know?❞

(Y/N) palmed her forehead as she stared at the tall boys trying to help her take her stuff. She smiled sheepishly at the people looking at them. Of course they would get attention. It actually looked like that they were kidnappers trying to steal something from her. She turned to them, trying to take the boxes that they took away from her. "Just give me my stuff...! I know you're big guys, but you don't need to carry it...! Especially you, Oikawa-san!" She scowled at the injured brunette who whistled innocently as if he didn't do anything.

"It's fine, (Y/N)-san, it's not like it's heavy or anything," Iwaizumi assured her.

The girl retorted, "That's the reason why I'm telling you that I want to carry my things! Because it's not heavy! And, I might not look like it, but I got muscles, too, you know?" She flexed her arms proudly, only to earn dead looks from the three. She pouted. "You don't have to look at me like that!" She grinned triumphantly towards them. "I can even carry a submarine." Once again, they gave her dead looks. (Y/N) harrumphed and tugged the back of their shirts. "Oh, come on, I was being serious!"

"Where do you live, (Y/N)-chan?"

"Don't ignore me, Oikawa-san!"

"Ushiwaka, do you have trouble carrying that?"

"No, I don't. Thank you for asking, Iwaizumi."

"Hey! There's someone talking here, you know!"

(Y/N) sighed exasperatingly. There is no convincing these three, huh? They were pretty stubborn on their own way. She breathed out an exhale again. She just wanted to be alone with her new television today, so why was she getting exhausted in having a conversation with these three? She sighed the third time. She wished she brought her bestfriend with her.

She walked behind the three, making sure to hold the sleeve of Oikawa's jacket. The brunette told her to do that in exchange for giving her snacks to him, so she obliged. To onlookers walking by the same streets as them, she looked like a little chick that was following her mother figures. The three boys walking and conversing in front of her were tall and looked a little scary, but they didn't seem to bring any harm to her, so they just left it be and watched the amusing sight.

Passing by a familiar building, (Y/N) stopped walking and let go of Oikawa's sleeve. The three boys in front of her stopped while exchanging confused glances. They blinked to see her smile and bow at the building. She continued walking and tugging on the brunette's sleeve like nothing happened. She gently smiled and patiently waited for them to start walking again. The volleyball players hid their bewilderment, but decided to walk again after hearing her indirect message.