𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟏𝟕

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NOI 17 - HEHE! ARE YOU PROUD?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝We're finally here!❞

(Y/N) said, looking up at the hotel with admiring eyes. Her companions were doing the same. Karasujoh Hotel might be called an 'hotel', but it didn't look like that at all. It's like a five star hotel from another country. The (H/C)-haired girl hummed. How are they now? She wondered to herself and shrugged. She turned to Inarizaki with a smile. "Are you guys alright with here? Or do you want some help to check in?"

Kita was surprised for a second, but his face reverted back to his usual demeanor. The... blank expression that scared a lot of people, except for this girl in front of him of course. "We already reserved a room here, (Y/N)-san. We're extremely grateful for your help, but you're assisting us too much. You should go home now," he told her, tone reprimanding.

The girl laughed and waved her hand. "It's great that you guys reserved a room already, and I assure you, it's fine if I go home late. I'll just tell Mother later," she said, grinning at the unsure Kita.

She calls her mom 'Mother'? Wow, that's formal, thought Kunimi.

Iwaizumi piped up, "(Y/N)-san, have you forgotten that you lived in Shichigahama? It's almost a whole two hours from here in Kesennuma." Said girl flinched and looked away at the suspecting gazes she got from Kita and her fellow Miyagi folks. The spiky-haired male sighed and ruffled her hair. "Don't worry... Kita, was it? We know where she lives, so we can just go back with her."

Reliable, Kita thought before nodding. "I see, thank you, Iwaizumi."

They're already getting along... Everyone except for the two shining boys thought.

"This might sound overbearing," (Y/N) intervened, earning the attention of all athletes. "But... what are people from Hyogo doing here in Miyagi? Isn't it a little far?" She curiously asked.

"Ah, we came from a practice match in Nagano. Our coach wanted to go here, so yeah, here we are," Atsumu explained.

Matsukawa asked. "Where's your coach now though?"

Suna sweatdropped. "He's... drinking with his former buddies in highschool."

The rest of the athletes deadpanned. "I see."

"What school did you have a practice match against, Tsumu-chan?" Oikawa inquired.

"Kamomedai, I totally hate them, Tooru-kun," answered the blonde setter.

The fraternal twins are getting along, thought (Y/N) with a sweatdrop. And, wait, Kamomedai...? Does that mean... "Hey, Atsumu-san, do you guys know someone named 'Hoshiumi'?"