𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟏𝟒

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NOI 14 - CONFLICTS AND MORE PEOPLE I GUESS?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝I wanna go back here as soon as possible.❞

(Y/N) knew that it was only going to be three days, but she was still so much excited to go back here. She didn't want to admit it, but she loved the people in the training camp. They were all so nice and understanding, that she didn't understand how so much people can be so wholesome and welcoming at once. Even though she was chaotic, they didn't mind and let her be herself. She was so grateful to be here.

With Ashi on top of his head, Kageyama glanced at her. "Yeah, we'll come back. But, not by passing through a forest."

By the way, Ashi and Akaashi were having a glaring contest.

Anyways, attaching herself to his arm, (Y/N) shook it slightly and pouted. "Tobio...! Don't bring back those memories!"

"You have to be kept under strict supervision, (Y/N)," Daichi piped up from the side.

"What are you, my boss? And, am I really that troublesome?" (Y/N) sulked.

"You are," chorused a lot of people, even from other teams.

"However, let's admit that the trouble you bring isn't exactly a bad thing." Kuroo crossed his arms and rested it on top of her head. With a smirk, he pinched her cheeks. "Come back here while being the same as ever. Not only me, but we're all looking forward to your spontaneous actions, Miss (Y/N)."

(Y/N) laughed. "Haha! Okay, I'll take note of that, thanks!"

You were supposed to get pissed off, but okay. Kuroo sweatdropped and gazed at her. He never really saw it, but he thinks that Bokuto and Daichi were right about this girl being so patient. She never really raises her voice in anger, only when she retorts to something. And even when people wrong her, she just laughs and stays the same.

After seeing her confused look, he misunderstood this as a sign that she was uncomfortable and immediately backed away and waved his hand at her. "Alright then, we're gonna see each other next week, so~ stay as yourself while you're at it."

The medical journalist was quite bewildered since she wanted to ask why he was looking at her, but she just snickered and gave him a salute. "Sure! Sure! But... don't look forward to what I do, because the one thing you have to be careful and be prepared to is my beautiful boys here," she said those words playfully, but the calculating glint on her eyes said the opposite. Even though her gaze was right now was so striking, she didn't even realize the impact her words had to her own team and the other teams.

Kageyama, who was already immune (he's not, he can't resist her) to her charms, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and set his chin on top of her head. "Come on, stop bothering them. You still have to rest, too." His act of concern earned surprised looks from the teams who were practicing with them. Was Kageyama always like this? Well, they heard that they've been friends for a long time, so was this something to expect from them? Heck, even their own teammates were still not used to this.