𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟏𝟑

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NOI 13 - THESE VBALL IDIOTS ARE SO SWEET

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝Why does time fly so fast?❞

(Y/N) muttered to herself with a pout. It was already night, and they were about to have dinner. She was walking by herself in the dark hallways leading to the cafeteria, which kinda scared her. She didn't really like being in cramped places like these. It feels like she's going to be ambushed. She yawned and stretched her arms. It has been a while since she slept. Maybe she hasn't gotten sleep in like... three months?

Hopefully, she'll get to sleep at the bus when they wake up tomorrow morning. And, she was excited since she's excited to sit beside her bestfriend. Kageyama was the best sleep buddy. Sure, he snored a lot, but he was incredibly warm. She missed the time where they slept with each other in their house. That was the first time in a while that she has gotten proper sleep, so she would like to go to Kageyama again.

Hm... if I want to get some sleep... Should I ask to sleep with Tobio later? (Y/N) wondered, gaze directed to the dim lights from afar. Her eyes twitched when she felt a searing pain on her head. She scoffed and leaned towards the wall. Shit, does this have to happen everyday? Uwah, I knew it would make me look normal, but I hate its consequences. It'll go away though. She ignored her headache and walked again... alone.

Ever since she opened up a little to Kenma, she was feeling strangely nostalgic. She hated feeling nostalgia. She didn't want to yearn for something that she wouldn't be able to go back to. She sighed. "Damn it..." she cursed.

"Why 'damn it'?" A voice asked her from behind, making her flinch. Ennoshita harrumphed, but immediately softened after seeing how pale she became. He approached her and knocked on her head softly. "What's wrong? You look like you're in pain."

Never underestimate the number two-mother-or father-of the team. (Y/N) sweatdropped. She patted her hand. "Hei hei, there's nothing wrong. I'm fine, Ennoshita-san, probably just hungry." The male obviously didn't believe her despite how good she was at lying. He could clearly see the way her eyes strained. It's like she's trying her best to keep awake.

Nothing wrong, huh? Ennoshita stroked her (H/C) locks, which (Y/N) greatly appreciated. "Yeah, sure you are. You used so much of your brain helping us earlier, so it wouldn't be a surprise if you didn't feel tired." The medical journalist chuckled lightly at his statement and leaned towards his touch. The second year huffed and locked his right arm with her left one. (Y/N) didn't expect this and glanced at him in surprise. "You're having trouble walking, you know. Does your head hurt that much?"

"Kinda...? It's okay though," (Y/N) replied.

"It's not okay," Ennoshita said and pinched her nose. "I'll help you, so don't worry. I know you don't like worrying the team either, which is why you should eat some healthy food and get some rest. Does that sound good?"