𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟏𝟎

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NOI 10 - NAH, CAN'T READ HER

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝It has come to this point, huh...?❞

Ukai and Takeda glanced at (Y/N) in confusion as she said that. She just finished laughing and now she had a smile on her face. Even some of their teammates couldn't help but send her confused expressions. The (H/C)-haired girl who was deep in thought, snapped out of her daze and finally noticed the stares she had gotten. "Oh, hey! Why are 'ya all looking at me like that?"

Who wouldn't? Nekoma and Karasuno deadpanned at her.

"Ah, you mean what I said earlier? That's exactly what I mean though, haha!"

What exactly do you mean by that?! Karasuno once more exclaimed inside their heads.

"I mean Hinata has a rare ability, don't you know that, Tobio?" (Y/N) stated, hands casually hanging on her hips.

Rare ability...? Ukai questioned to himself, just as puzzled as everyone else listening to her.

Kageyama furrowed his eyebrows at his friend. "Huh? You mean that this dumbass has something like his speed and jump? I know that already—"

"Oh no, I mean something else than that," (Y/N) dismissed him. Her eyes narrowed at Hinata and Kageyama, making them stiffen. "Hm...? You're not fully aware, huh...?" she quietly muttered, earning the attention of Yachi and Kiyoko beside her. "Okay, then! I'll just leave it to you guys to figure it out!" She ambiguously stated. The players in the gym gaped. It felt like she was giving them a cliffhanger.

"Just a piece of advice though." Karasuno blinked, all of them tilting their heads in bewilderment. Again. Their medical journalist really has to apologize for being so... enigmatic and unpredictable. Ain't she going to give them a chance to read her? (Y/N) grinned, index finger pointing at Karasuno. "You guys are currently in matches, so why in the actual hell are you playing safe?"

The players froze. She was right. She was absolutely on point. They were playing so carefully that their movements are becoming hesitant, which is why a lot of teams are beating them right now.

(Y/N) smirked as she taunted her teammates, "What? You lost, and so? You're just going to depress yourselves like a damsel in distress? Are you going to look back on your mistakes instead of looking forward to improve? Are you guys the type to keep on getting frustrated and looking down when volleyball is supposed to be a sport where you're all looking up?"

Nekomata, Nekoma's veteran coach, listened carefully to the girl's words. This strange young lady might look ignorant, but...

(E/C) eyes narrowed. "Sometimes, you have to stop on a road to save your gas. If you want to win, there are many ways to do that. But, you know what suits you guys the most?" She directly gazed at them, gaze uncharacteristically serious. "It's to lose. Lose all you want for now and decide on what you want to do to be the best. If you can do that, you guys are definitely going to explode. I mean, you're crows, right?" She clasped her hands behind her and smiled.