𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟔

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NOI 6 - ADVENTURES IN TOKYO

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝I just want to peacefully eat your meat buns, Sakanoshita-san! Not study!❞

(Y/N) had her whole body resting on the blonde's cashier table. She pouted, cheeks puffed as she stared at the pack of meat buns caged in some sort of cooking appliance she doesn't know the name. Yeah, (Y/N) could be considered a genius in terms of academics. Anyone would expect her to read anything, but she was the type to not read about something she is not interested about. Actually, she likes and is satisfied with anything. It's just... she absolutely loathes cooking, and anything related to it. Except for food of course.

This kid... Ukai resisted to punch this girl's face (He's never going to do it though, he is actually very fond of the strange teen). "My name is Ukai! Geez!" He messed with his own hair, a sigh escaping his lips as he pointed at the volleyball players that were staring at the two of them. "Also! Didn't you fail your exams? If you want to go to Tokyo with the team, you should start studying instead of asking for meat buns!"

"If I studied, will Sakanoshita-san give me meat buns?"

"Yeah, I will—Wait, I said my name is Ukai! Stop calling me by my mother's maiden name!"

"Eh~ But I'm used to calling you this. I wouldn't like to change it so suddenly."

"Force yourself to change it, you eccentric brat! And, don't change the topic! Start studying!"

(Y/N) sulked and nodded. "Alright... alright..." Once she turned around, she sweated at the glares Kageyama and Daichi sent her. She sighed. "Okay, I'm going to start studying now. Please stop those looks." She took a seat on the other side of the table. She sweatdropped to see a test paper already set. She palmed her face, and twirled her ballpen around her fingers as she nonchalantly stared at the questions in the exam. She couldn't help but frown a little.

She didn't fail in Japanese literature, but the lack of effort their Japanese teacher had actually pissed her off. She clicked her tongue, surprising her teammates. That was a sound they didn't expect coming from an easy-going lady like her. "What's with these questions, Kimura-sensei? Put a little effort in it, will 'ya?"

Sugawara deadpanned. "What are you talking about, (Y/N)-san? You almost failed every subject by one point you kn—"

"Ugh, teachers should start making their own questions instead of something that can be found in textbooks. A little percentage of students can find a way to get these answers, 'ya know? These questions are literally from the Japanese Literature Context Book for college examinations and Japanese Idioms for beginners in Japanese." They heard the exasperated (Y/N) mumble. The boys shared alarmed glances. Just what was she saying? The girl sighed and ruffled her own hair. "Well, let's just answer it."