𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟕

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NOI 7 - HEY, WHAT DID I DO?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝Thanks for giving me your permission, Iizuna-san, Komori-san.❞

(Y/N) turned to the two brown-haired teens with a grin as her hands carefully treated Motoko's bruises. Komori and Iizuna couldn't help but return her smile. It was super contagious that they would feel bad if they didn't return it. She had this... joyous aura around her that would make everyone happy. Somehow, they were quite glad they accepted her request since they wouldn't be able to experience something as rare as this. They froze, sharing glances to one another. How come they were comfortable around her when they didn't even know her?

"Be careful next time, Moko." An unfamiliar voice came in, causing (Y/N) to stop momentarily to glance at the source. Her eyes widened to see a man with dark curly hair, wearing a mask to cover the lower part of his face. She immediately knew that this man was attractive underneath that mask. But, she didn't care about that. All she cared about was his voice. It was extremely similar to someone. She couldn't pinpoint who, so she decided to think to herself.

"I will, Omi-nii!" Motoko responded, grinning at her cousin's nickname for her. Omi-nii might sound grumpy and cold all of the time, but he always acted as a worrisome and protective older brother towards her. Whenever her parents left, she and her older brother, Toya-nii, would always go to his house to hang out.

Although he would complain, he would never hesitate to take care of her. Omi-nii always offered to clean the dirt that she got whenever she would go out to play with Toya-nii, cook her the pancakes she loves so much and especially, carry her around even though he hates other peoples' touch. Because of those gestures towards her, Omi-nii became her second most favorite big bro. Toya-nii being number one of course.

Meanwhile, the so-called medical journalist was deep in thought. Who was it...? Was it Tobio...? But, Tobio sounds more... aggressive than this composed man. Who? Who? She thought. "Ah, now I know!" She let out, making her companions flinch at her sudden noise. "It was Toshi...!"

Toshi? That sounds familiar, Sakusa Kiyoomi thought. "You mean Ushijima Wakatoshi?"

He initiated a conversation with the new lady? His teammates gaped in shock.

"Oh, yeah! You know Toshi?" (Y/N) inquired.

"He's a friend," Sakusa plainly answered with an eyebrow quirked. Wakatoshi-kun gets along with her to the point that she would call him so familiarly? Who is she?

"Ah, is that so? I'm glad!" (Y/N) beamed, causing the Itachiyama team to blink. "Toshi has quite the unfriendly vibes around him, so I was worried that he didn't have any friends, but hearing you say that, makes me relieved!" She clapped her hands. "Oh, by the way, I'm Deiern (Y/N), a first year, sorry for the late introduction." She gave them a sheepish smile while scratching the side of her cheek.