𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟐𝟎

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NOI 20 - MORE COMING FROM THE HALF

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝Suzu-san! Fuku-san! Hei hei!❞

Yukie and Kaori turned at the familiar voice and catchphrase. They perked up at the sight of (Y/N) running towards them with open arms (Tsukishima and Kuroo were chasing after her from behind, yelling things that they couldn't discern), but the medical journalist ignored all of the things bothering her right now because of how happy she was to see the managers and the other members of the training camp.

With arms open, (Y/N) didn't hesitate to engulf them in a wide embrace. "It's been a while! How are you doing?"

"We're doing great, (Y/N)-chan," Kaori answered, patting the girl's (H/C) head.

Yukie lazily grinned. "Be careful about doing that next time though. You might fall. Also..." She sweatdropped at the two panting tall males behind the smiling (E/C)-eyed girl. "...why are these two chasing after you?" She pointed out.

"I don't know, too," (Y/N) responded, genuinely confused as the two managers.

"Don't... give me that...!" Tsukishima said, chest heaving in exhaustion.

"You just hurled in the bus and you're already... running around like this...! What kind of chaotic energy do you have?" Kuroo continued. I just noticed now, but she's unusually fast... She can even outrun us, who are active athletes! He gazed up at the apologetic (Y/N) and accepted her outstretched hand. Really, what the hell is she? "For a medical journalist, you can sure move with so much agility."

Oh fuck, I swear I didn't do that on purpose. (Y/N) chuckled. "That's not true. That was probably... adrenaline mixed with excitement to see the other teams again!" She answered. For once, not stuttering on that lie of hers. That was a good cover up! I'm actually used to moving after resolving issues in Japan and being taught how to do it professionally, she thought to herself.

"You sure have them wrapped around your wittle finger, don't you, (Y/N)-chan?" Kaori teased her, a mischievous smile curving up on her lips. Her statement caused Kuroo and Tsukishima to flinch. They looked away, nervously and inwardly wishing for the medical journalist to not notice what they were feeling right now.

Meanwhile, the said girl's (E/C) eyes only fluttered. "What do you mean by that?"

Ah, so dense, Tsukishima, Kuroo, Yukie and Kaori thought.

"Ha... so this is the ill-effects of having an unrequited love for years, huh?" Yukie shrugged.

Kaori nodded in agreement. "That's true, that's true."