𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟏𝟔

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NOI 16 - JUST... IT'S JUST AN OWL'S FAULT

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝Ashi! I'm making you bald! For sure!❞

The athletes stared horrifyingly when the (H/C)-haired girl they just met today, was reaching out to the owl on Ushijima's head. "I appreciate you, really! I love you, too! But, this is just too much! Bringing trees, no plants...! And foxes? Goddamn! And, what did you even do to make these volleyball players follow you? You're awesome, yeah! But, no, it isn't!" The people surrounding her sweatdropped at her statement. Why was she being so contradicting all of a sudden?

Ushijima patted her head. "(Y/N)-san, please calm down."

(Y/N) gave up and let out a sigh. "Thanks for that, Toshi." She approached the group of men wearing maroon-colored jackets and bowed her head. "I'm so sorry for the trouble my friend, Ashi, had caused." When she heard silence from the other side, she deadpanned. My goodness, they must feel awkward... She slowly looked up, only to have her eyes widened at the sight of the two-tone haired male in front of her. Her jaw dropped. "You look like Bokuto-san!"

Snickers came from what she guessed, the man's teammates. She flinched and realized what she said. She shrieked and clapped her hands. "Oh shit—I mean, I'm sorry for saying that all of a sudden! You really look like Bokuto-san! And an Ezo red fox! But, of course, you're much more... regal? And like Toshi over there...?" She casually pointed out and hummed at the same time.

"Bokuto... I know him," Kita Shinsuke trailed off quietly. He met gazes with Ushijima. He nodded at him, in which the olive-green haired male returned politely.

Tendo turned to his friend. "Wakatoshi-kun, you and Kita always got along, huh?"

Ushijima simply replied, "Kita is a respectable man."

"Yeah, expected that." Tendo sweated. Though, it's quite intimidating to have the both of them in the same area, so... (Y/N)-chan, do something.

"Oh, you do...! Well that's expected since you're volleyball players and all," (Y/N) said. She smiled and waved her hand. "I'm Deiern (Y/N), it's nice to meet you, foxes. I don't know why, but you just give me an aura of foxes, so yeah, correct me if you wanna." Inarizaki was stunned at how friendly she was. No, maybe casual was the right word? They didn't know either. One of the members thought that she was a little... familiar. She smiled, and for them, it looked lovely. "Just call me (Y/N)."

"She's already getting along with them..." Semi trailed off.

"I don't know if I'm going to be amazed or scared," Hayato said.

Reon smiled. "Be amazed. Not every person can do that."

"Why do you sound like you're encouraging her to do something?"