𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟖

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NOI 8 - PROUD

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝Okay, now. Where is Ashi?❞

(Y/N) asked to herself as she wandered around the dark hallways. She looked around, being careful to her surroundings. She might encounter Daichi so... she's cautious. She didn't want her spirit to separate from her body again. Never. And, also, she'll try her best to get on Kageyama's good side. She thinks that the male was quite mad at her for failing and being late on the supplementary lessons on purpose which is why she's avoiding him right now. Her head hurts so she wants to avoid getting hit by the head.

Curiosity rose inside her as she saw light seeping out from one room, she peeked from the door frames and visibly lit up to see Hinata talking to a tall brown-haired teen who had the same personality as him and the setter from Nekoma who had a pudding head. She smiled affectionately, glad that her friend was getting along with others as usual.

"Would you like to go inside?" She flinched and turned to the one who asked that, only to see the libero and wing spiker from Nekoma. It was the gentle-looking man who questioned her though. She didn't sense any malice from him despite the bad impression she landed on them so she was glad. She wondered if she stumbled upon the wrong room though.

(Y/N) smiled and shook her head. "Oh no, I was just curious why the lights are still on, I don't want to make you guys uneasy, too, if I go inside without asking," she replied. Her response surprised the Nekoma players, including the ones inside the room. Hinata perked up at the familiar voice and he snapped his head, brightening at the sight of their medical journalist. He was about to call her, but stopped after hearing her worriedly remark, "Where are the others though? It's getting late, you should be resting now."

"Oh, they're taking a bath. Don't worry, we're sleeping once we're all finished," Yaku assured her, finally relaxing at her presence. She's more calm than I thought... he noted. I thought she would be more energetic like Hinata, but... she's actually a mellow version of him. But, after hearing her actually going to the forest, he sweatdropped. She's just crazier when it comes to her actions.

"I see, I see, I'm glad then." (Y/N) noticed the eyes watching her. She turned to Hinata and the rest and waved her hand. "Hey, Hinata, sorry for cutting off your conversation, it's late so you should head to your room," she said from the door frames.

"It's alright, (Y/N)-san! You should sit here with me and meet Inuoka and Kenma!" He energetically returned.

(Y/N) laughed. "Sure!" She turned to the two Nekoma players. "Hey, would it be alright if I sat with you guys?"

Oh, Tanaka and Shoyo was actually right. She is easygoing and considerate to others, Kenma immediately thought.

Inuoka didn't hesitate to agree. "Of course! You're (Y/N)-san, right? I'm Inuoka Sou, a first year and wing spiker!" He jutted his thumb at the pudding-haired teen. "This is Kozume Kenma-san! He's a second year and the setter of our team."