𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟏𝟓

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NOI 15 - THERE ARE ALL SORTS OF INDIVIDUALS

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝So, Tendo-san... Are you really alright with this?❞

Tendo hummed and nodded happily. "Of course!" He grinned, skipping lightly beside the hopping girl. "(Y/N)-chan's pretty good at socializing, so I bet you're going to get along with my friends and teammates quickly!" (Y/N) laughed and denied this, but the redhead wasn't going to have it. "It's true though! I've never seen someone so good at communicating. I bet that Wakatoshi-kun would even talk to you."

Wakatoshi-kun...? Isn't that—(Y/N) was about to ask if the Wakatoshi the male mentioned was the same person she knew, but she stopped when Tendo halted in front of her. She peeked lightly from behind and wowed at the tall people surrounding the desk. She looked around, only to see so many people staring at them weirdly. Of course they would. It wasn't everyday that you would see a bunch of titans in one table. She waved at the people, mouthing, "Don't give them those kind of looks." The individuals blinked before responding with a nod and smile.

"—I met this cute yet strange lady from the counter and she was so friendly so I decided to bring her back to eat with us! You guys don't really mind right?" Tendo's voice cut the Karasuno student out of her thoughts. She blinked and smiled at the male's giddiness.

The one she thought who looked like a Japanese warrior, Ohira Reon, smiled and nodded. "I don't really mind, but is she okay with it?"

The person sitting beside him, Semi Eita, bobbed his head. "Me, too. I hope you didn't force her, Tendo."

Holy shit, more pretty people. And... (Y/N) gaped internally. That person looks like Sugawara-san! She shook her head and came out from her new friend's back. "Heya, good afternoon!" She suddenly greeted with a beam, making the Shiratorizawa players flinch. She scratched the back of her neck. "Sorry for the intrusion, I hope you don't mind me being here." Although she was grinning widely, instead of it being... overwhelming, it seemed so gentle. It made them relax. "I'm (Y/N)! It's nice to meet all of you!"

Who is this person? She feels... a little different from other people, thought the starting setter of the team, Shirabu Kenjiro. Usually, he would be quiet and uninterested when it came to strangers, but he was being unexpectedly fascinated to the girl standing in front of them. He finally looked up from the book that he was reading. Eyes widening the slightest at the twinkle in her (E/C) orbs. For some reason, it was really alluring.

"(Y/N)-san?" The occupants of the entire table were stunned to see their socially inept and reserved ace calling out to the female. He stood up and did the unexpected. With fond olive eyes and soft features, he reached out to her hands, grabbed it and rubbed her knuckles as softly as he could. "It has been a while."