𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟐𝟔

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NOI 26 - NOTICING HER ODD PERSPECTIVES

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝(Y/N)-san? Where are you going?❞

Kageyama and the rest watched as the medical journalist fixed her clothes while taking big bites on her food. (Y/N) answered their question, but since she was eating, they couldn't understand a single thing. Daichi glared at her, making her gulp all of what she was eating out of nervousness.

The lady cleared her throat and answered with a beam, "I'm going to Nagano! I already asked Takeda-sensei for permission. Don't worry, I'll be back to Miyagi once the training camp ends."

"Why Nagano though?" Kenma inquired as he wiped the leftover rice on her cheek.

"Thanks, Kenma-san!" (Y/N) stretched her arms and replied, "I'm going to visit a friend over there! We haven't seen each for a while, so I'm hoping to see him before Spring High Qualifiers start, it'll be a long time before we can see each other in Spring High after all." Recalling the messages she has gotten regarding Nagano, she narrowed her eyes, causing her peers to stiffen. "I will have to deal with something, too."

What was that something? They wanted to ask, but the unusual serious gaze she had right now scared them a little. It was quite out of character for the enigmatic and optimistic medical journalist, so they decided not to push her.

Meanwhile her bestfriend, Kageyama, knew what she was talking about, and didn't have anything to say to stop her. He knew that his bestfriend wouldn't do something without a purpose. Everything she has done, no matter how enigmatic it is, always had a good and valid reason behind it. As much as he knew how dangerous her 'travels' were, he trusted her to go back, safe and well.

And for some reason, after Mother left yesterday, I've been feeling uneasy, thought (Y/N) as she bit the edge of her thumb. Why do I feel like there's something big coming?

Finally breaking the unknown tension, the ravenette lifted his hand and used it to stop her from biting her fingers. "Stop that, and be careful. Update me when you're there."

Tobio has really learned the meaning of update...! Achievement unlocked! (Y/N) swallowed her food and bobbed her head vigorously. "Yep, I will. Thank you, Tobio." She finished her plate and clapped her hands. "Thank you for the food!" She rose from her seat, taking the grey shoulder bag that Konoha borrowed her just now. She turned to the managers, waving her hand. "Loves, the food was delicious! Thank you!"

"No prob, (Y/N)-chan," Yukie assured her.

Kaori sweatdropped. "She's the one who cooked all of this though. We just prepared it."

Kiyoko chuckled. "That's just how (Y/N)-chan is, she never credits herself."

"I wish she would give herself some appreciation sometimes...!" Yachi cutely whined.