𝐍𝐎𝐈 𝟏𝟐

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

NOI 12 - VOLLEYBALL STUFF FROM THE SO-CALLED MEDICAL JOURNALIST

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝We're going back here like... in three days, right?❞

(Y/N) inquired. She earned nods from Daichi and Sugawara, which made her smile. "I see, I see. As long as we're going back, then that's good." She felt a yawn escaping her mouth and covered her mouth. "Excuse me, sorry about that." The two third years silently wondered why she would apologize for something so minor. They were about to assure her that it was alright, but they stilled at the next words that left her lips. "Hm... I wanna go to the forest again."

"NO!" They chorused, causing her to flinch.

"Eh? Why?" (Y/N) pouted.

"It's dangerous!" Sugawara answered her.

Daichi followed, rambling, "You're going to fall and hit your head, get soaked and look for animals again!"

(Y/N) laughed. "Why are you panicking? It's not like it's a big deal! I mean, I didn't die nor sustain any major injuries! And, Sakanoshita-san and you hit my head, too, right?" She casually asked.

"About that..." The captain trailed off. "I'm really sorry." He bowed his head.

"Eh?" (Y/N) blinked. Her jaw dropped as she took the third year by the shoulders and shook it. "Don't do that, Sawamura-san! You should stay the way you are! Dignified and standing proud as you lead the team! Don't lower your head to someone like me. Geez..." She sighed and calmed herself down when she saw Daichi patting her hands to make her stop and Sugawara smiling at her. "Sorry 'bout that, Sawamura-san... Also, Sugawara-san? What's with that look?"

"Oh no, I'm just thinking of something really amusing about you," The platinum blonde replied.

"And, what is that?" (Y/N) curiously questioned.

Sugawara held his index finger in front of his mouth. "It's a secret."

Suddenly, the girl became quiet. It worried the two. Daichi held her hands, carefully removing it from his shoulders. "Oi, (Y/N)?" He worriedly asked and waved his hand in front of the girl's stunned face. He furrowed his eyebrows. "What's wrong with you this time—"

"Oh! Rest assured! Was just thinking at how pretty and sexy Sugawara-san is at the same time," (Y/N) admitted with a straight face.

Sugawara blushed furiously. "H-H-How can you say something like that, (Y/N)-san?!"

(Y/N) rose an eyebrow. "I mean, it's true."

This lady... She really has no filters. Daichi sighed and palmed his forehead. He narrowed his eyes slightly at the blush on his friend's face. He unconsciously clenched his fists as he heard (Y/N) directly compliment the dependable setter. Stop that, I don't like that. Don't praise Suga. Keep your eyes on me like earlier. He bit the inside of his cheek.