The Disciples

**Drew's P.O.V***Talk, speak, say, make,I'm the bone's you cannot:Crucify!Come to lie!No you can't deny my name....*I lost count after the tenth time I went over the same lyrics. I wasn't concentrating and I was doing a shitty job. Jeremy sighs heavily but doesn't speak. It is Bono who comes in to kick my ass.-I'm sorry, ok? - I precede raising my hands in defense.-Nope, you got nowhere to run - he walks towards me smacking my head. Hard!Ughh!!! I exhale loudly pulling at my hair.-Do I have to smack you stupid? 'Cause I would so love to do it right now! - Bono continues.-You woke us at 6 fucking AM! – D.D screams into the mic outside the cubicle. -I know guys, I know. I'm sorry! Once more, ok? Get out Bon! I need space! I'm fucking suffocating!-I'm here to talk, if you need me ...- Jace speaks calmly in the mic outside.I smile at him. The dude's a fucking saint. Bono leaves me alone and I get back to singing again.And talk, speak, say make,I'm the bones you cannot break!I stop once again, but this time content with the piece I just recorded. I ignore the guys revolting on the other side of the glass and just speak what comes to my mind first:-Audrey is in L.A!Silence falls outside the cubicle. They are all looking at me like I have grown another head. It's D.D that finally speaks:-What that fuck does your neighbor have to do with this?I walk outside, but still D.D is the only one talking:-Why would the guys care, Drew? They don't even know her.-Audrey as in...-Bono gives me a meaningful look and the way I look at him confirms his thoughts. -Oh fuck me! - He finally screams. Yep, literally SCREAMS, laughing. - I'm gonna burn LA to the fucking ground just for that priceless look you have on your face right now.-So that's what's been keeping you on your toes... 'Gotta say it kind of makes sense now. - Jeremy comments.Bono blasts the singing:You're my obsessionMy fetish, my religionMy confusion, my confessionThe one I want tonightJeremey takes over after him:You are my obsessionThe question and conclusionYou are, you are, you are-OKAYYYYY! Stop it! - Jace yells at them. - Stop harassing him. We all know how he used to act.-Someone fill me in? Cause I'm not getting shit! – D.D finally asks confused.**Audrey's P.O.V**I stretch my limbs, crack my knuckles and got out of the car. It had been a wonderful yet tiring day. I need a shower and maybe...a beer? I take the elevator to my floor and walk towards the front door. Five black haired, leather wearing men are standing there smiling like idiots, holding a big ass banner that reads "Welcome to LA Chief!". They all yell "SURPRIIIIIIZZEEEE!" as soon as they see me.I am clearly taken by surprise at this. Oh Drew...you're plain goof.Bono runs to me knocking the wind off my lungs, just as Jace and Jeremy join in and they topple me over. Shit man, these guys are really crazy. I struggle under them to move.-Ok, ok, shoo, scoot over! – Drew starts dragging them off of me.He then helps me get up, a proud smile on his face.-Oh wipe it Andrew! You nearly had me killed! - I joke, trying to keep a serious tone.-She still hands you your ass. That never gets old. – Bono laughs.-Welcome to where you belong, Lovey! – Jace smiles and gives me a delicate hug this time.-You finally made it to the States little one! – Jeremy hugs me too.-Come in you guys. Let's all sit down and catch up. - I offer, opening the door to my apartment. - Please tell me you filled D.D in, 'cause he's not talking and has a weird look. I'm worried he's not flirting already.That earns me a laugh from D.D, who runs to hug me.-Ok, that felt weird, since I don't really know you like them, but hell I wanted to do that for a while now. - He laughs.I shake my head walking inside. They follow me like little babies, wow-ing and commenting.-Who would have thought the same space could look amazing?! Drew's looks like shit. – Bono comments, looking around taking in the interior of my apartment.Drew makes a hurt expression.-No offense man, but we all agree on that. – D.D adds.-Dude, I don't know shit about interior. Nor care ...- Drew finishes.-You should have a talk with his wife, Audrey. Give her some pointers on how a home should look and feel like. -Jace tells me.-Have you met his wife? - Bono throws casually.I feel bad when he says that. I look at Drew, searching for a hurt expression in his eyes, since she's his wife we're talking about, but I find none. He just shrugs the comments like it doesn't affect him.-Stop you guys! I bet she's really busy. Not everyone is a neat freak like me. - I try to change the topic.-So, Audrey, lover boy here goes way back, huh? – D.D hints at Drew with his head, but his eyes stay focused on me.-Yeah. I'm sorry about that D.D. It was something I needed to settle with him, before I could let you in. And please stop calling him lover boy. 'Always hated the sound of that. - I inform him.-That's why he was acting like a possessive little bitch that night when I was flirting with you. - He winks at Drew who just laughs, not throwing wood to the fire.-Daaaummmn! That's off limits man! - Jeremy says, while Bono cat whistles. -You can't go around flirting with her. – Jeremy speaks again, calmer this time.-I'm right here boys, and I can speak for myself. - I make my presence known.-Lovey, - Jace turns to me, - let us do our job as big brothers. - He winks.Great, I now had an American father and 3 big brothers! -Message received loud and clear! – D.D informs us.-So Audrey, what have you been doing all this time? Got settled and all? - Jeremy asks.-I've been just doing the usual, you know, university, job, career. Not quite exciting stuff like you guys. How about you?-Well, music, marriage, divorce, music, marriage, baby. - He says casually.-I'm sorry about you and Sam.-It's ok, love. Better let go sometimes. It's a constant purgatory living in an unhappy marriage. I found my lovely wife though. And a baby came along to make me complete. - He smiles.What gets my attention is a sigh coming from Drew. He gets up and walks to the balcony with a cigarette in his hand. Something is clearly bothering him.-I um...I'll go check on him - I say and just walk straight to where Drew went.He is resting his elbows on the railing, blowing out the smoke ever so slowly.-What's troubling you? - I speak softly-I'd like to say 'nothing', but you know me better than that so...He takes another puff and takes his time to blow the smoke out. Then he walks towards me standing merely a step away.-I'm overwhelmed...- he continues, his eyes never leaving mine. They look like he is suffering, he's in pain...A strange feeling grows inside me. It has my stomach in knots.-Is there something I can help you with? - I try to say, but it comes out as a whisper.His next move takes me off guard and I nearly lose my balance. A pair of soft, cold lips are crashed onto my own in the matter of a heartbeat.