Told you I'd make you fall

Audrey's P.O.VThud! Thud! Thud! A banging noise was troubling my sleep. I slowly open my eyes and glance at the clock on my phone, which showing two-forty-three AM. Thud! Thud! The noise started again and I realized it was coming from Drew's room. What the hell is he doing with a hammer at this hour? Pacing to his door I knock once and when no answer whatsoever comes from the other side, I push the door open determined to freaking knock him out to sleep, if needed.The scene in front of me is far from what I was expecting. Drew was sitting-kneeling on his bed, banging his head straight into the wall above the bedpost in loud and seemingly violent thuds.-Hey! Hey! – I call out to him concerned, my legs immediately taking me to where he is.I reach my arms and pull him back. He tried to fight it and get back to what he's doing, but I try harder, until he finally sits on his ass.-What is wrong with you? Why are you doing this to yourself? – My voice shaking and barely a whisper.He hangs his head between his shoulders and hides it in his hands. His elbows are resting on his knees. His hair is way out of place, his breath shallow, and the inked skin on his naked upper half glistens in sweat. Then suddenly he sobs. I'm almost afraid to touch him. I reach my shaking hand out to gently lay it on his shoulder, but I hesitate afraid he might come undone if I do. He's so frail he might shatter into a thousand pieces right now.-I ca...can'twri...write...- comes his voice broken into sobs.-Please look at me. – I plead, finally connecting that shaking hand to his shoulder.As on cue, he raises his head, his beautiful blue eyes, red and swollen from crying. In these past weeks, since he got out of the hospital, I have seen him act in different ways lately due to withdrawal, but he has never cried like this. He has yelled at me, threatened to kill me, broken the house down, but he has never cried.-Drew...- I wipe his tears away carefully and rest my hand on his cheek.He puts his hand over mine holding it tight and kisses it.-I'm sorry I woke. I'm...-Shhh...It's ok! Talk to me! Are you having urges? – I push it a little on purpose, so that I can understand the way he's reacting.He shakes his head no and kisses my hand again.-No, no! I don't! It's just...I was trying to work and I just can't seem to fucking think. I've been squeezing my brains out and all I got is a pile of trash. – He motions at the pile of crumpled papers on the floor.-Don't be so hard on yourself. Baby steps, remember? I know you are going to...-I won't! Can't you fucking see how useless I am? The paranoia, the anxiety, the insecurities, the fucking OCD...they are all back and haunting me Audrey. I...I...am I going insane?A tear rolls down my cheek, my heart aching from looking at him like this.-Please don't cry! Not for me, I'm not worth it. I'm not worthy of you...Hell I'm not even worthy of my band anymore. What use am I of when I can't fuck put two meaningful words together in a fucking piece of paper?I shake my head side to side violently and jump right at him enveloping him in my arms.-Yes you are, you douche. We're in this together, remember? – Tears are now flowing against my better judgment and Drew sighs heavily, but still holds on to me.He gently raises a finger, chasing a tear away from my cheek, and once it reaches the side of my chin, he opens his palm for me to lean my face on. His breath is rash and heavy and mine in sobs, as I try to calm myself down. The position we're on, with me practically sitting on his lap, is not helping the tension that lingers between us. I swallow hard at the way he is looking at me intensely and my heart picks up pace when I notice his eyes moving from my own and to my lips and then to my eyes again. Before I even have time to take another breath, in a sudden movement, he presses his lips to mine and I mindlessly respond to his needy kiss. My hands act on their own, moving to the hair at the back of his head and my I tug at them.That earns me a throaty grown and he breaks the kiss, moving his head back enough for me to notice his pupils dilated. His eyes are fiery and look darker. As I try to finally gather the courage to speak, he cuts me short smashing his lips on me once again. I might as well give in. It's no use trying to fight this anymore. My resolve breaks and I admit to myself that I need him as much as he does me. His hands are roaming my body making me feel wanted. I've never in my life felt this wanted. The ways his fingers are touching every inch of me, makes my skin burn.-Off! - He orders in a groan, pilling the hem of my t-shirt and pushes my t-shirt up and above my head in a swift move, without waiting for my approval.-Damn! The times I've dreamt of these...Fucking countless! – He whispers to himself when my breasts spring free from the piece of fabric that was covering them.His mouth instantly attaches to one of them and I moan in both pleasure and surprise. I dare not speak. I try to clear my head and find sanity, but his tongue is doing a great job at chasing all rational thoughts away. I just give in to the moment enjoy the feeling of his kisses against my skin. -You have no idea how you make me feel baby! – He whispers in that dark voice I adore.-Might have a clue...-I grind on the bulge that is pressing between my thighs and shut him up with another kiss. I'm suddenly picked up and thrown on the bed so fast I don't have time to process it, Drew's body already on mine. I run my fingernails on his tattooed skin and my tongue caresses his throat, enjoying every little sound he makes. I moan at his hand slowly sliding down my body and into my shorts. He takes his time to please me, but as much as I'm loving it, his hand is not what I need right now.-Drew, - I stop him, and my hands tug at his sweatpants, - I need you inside me...now!The way he growls throwing his head back, like that just blew his mind, intensifies my desire.-Baby you're killing me! – He grips my thighs almost violently, probably leaving bruises and shorts are pulled down my legs in an aggressive move.He leaves me for a second to remove his sweatpants too. Not wasting time, his hot skin joins mine again.-This won't be gentle sweetheart!I don't even get to process that, as he enters me, and I gasp at that stretching feeling evading all my senses and making my eyes roll back in pleasure. It's been a long time and it felt like the first time all over again. I moan into the kiss when he finally starts moving inside me. He eventually raises to his knees and holds me firmly, picking up the pace. My breath grows quicker as pleasure takes over me with each thrust. Grabbing my boobs with one hand, smiling like a freaking child, his eyes lit like Christmas when they bounce. Enjoying the view a little too much he starts going harder, it becomes almost rough, but I wasn't complaining. I grabb his arms to steady myself, preventing my head from hitting the bedpost too hard. -Shit! - He whispers breathless. – 'M sorry!In response I pull him to me, biting his lower lip. He keeps the pace for a little longer 'till his movements started to stiffen and I knew he had to withdraw. I take care of it as he throws his head back, goosebumps covering his skin. -Fucking awesome! - He crashes on top of me, laying his head in the crook of my neck, catching his breath. -Mmmmhhh...- I whisper out of breath myself.-Better than every fantasy I even had...That makes me slap the back of his head playfully. His head rises and he looks me deep in the eyes with half a cocky grin playing on his lips.-Told you I'd make you fall, baby!