Babysitter club

Audrey's POVIt was already time for my parents to leave. We were at the airport waving them goodbye. Ian cried for his nana and grandpa, but we soothed him, telling him how we'd go on a walk and buy cDrew. Little children can be convinced quickly sometimes.It was still a mystery how this thing was going to work. The Embassy still hadn't approved of residency, but we could still keep him within the 6 months of the Visa allowance. The problem is I can't enroll him in Kindergarten. I have to either find a nanny or I don't know....-What are you thinking? - Drew's voice woke me from my thoughts.We were sitting in a park, watching Ian play and have ice cream. -How I'm going to manage with him. - I reply sighing.-Hey, I already told you, you got free nannies. What do you think me and the guys are here for? We'll take care of him while you're at work.-I can't ask that of you. His face fell.-This again...You're not asking. I'm offering. WE are offering. - He pointed at something in distance.I turn to see the familiar faces of Bono, DD, Jace and Jeremy. They were smiling ear to ear. I know they had been dying to meet Ian, but we decided it was better to wait till my parents were gone. They wouldn't like a full house and the boys were sure to camp over at our apartment. Jeremy had also brought his little boy. -See! They're happy to be used! - Drew winked and I hugged him.-Thank you so much for everything.He pecked my lips and the boys started booing.-There are children here! – Bono pointed at himself and we all broke out in laughter.******Dinner came quickly and I had a full house. Laughter and smacking sounds filled the apartment. The boys found out Ian loved it when people got slapped and they had started slapping each other. I had a laughing kid and five red cheeked men. I announced dinner was ready and they all came running, Drew holding Ian in his arms.-Guys, look how he loves freaking eggs. - He says and revealed the boiled eggs to Ian.The kid started laughing and giggling taking the egg in his hand and slamming it on the table wanting to crack the shell. He LOVED boiled eggs.He made a mess on the table but none of the guys seemed to mind. They even encouraged him, offering all the available boiled eggs.-Guys, no! He needs to learn his boundaries! - I shouted, but their laughter covered my voice.-Lameeeee! – D.D stuck his tongue out at me. -Yeah Audrey! It's ok you domesticated Drew, but let the kid have fun. - Bono laughed, Drew smacking his head.He gets up taking Ian in his arms.-Time for bed little buddy. – Drew kisses his little head.-See, domesticated! - Bono stated in a 'duh' tone.-Give me a break! Wanna go sing him to sleep? - Drew stuck his tongue out.-Can I? Can I? – D.D asked happily.-Hell, no! – Drew took Ian and headed to his room.I laughed at D.D's face.-It's ok buddy. You'll have him all this time. I'm sure Drew will get tired at some pint and let you try too. - I smiled and took care of the dishes.I asked the guys to be a little quiet until Ian fell asleep.We could hear Drew talk to him from the other room.-Mama said she loved this song. Let's see how it sounds acapella. Alright buddy? You ready?-What is acapella? – Ian's little voice asked curious.-It's when you sing a song without music. Like I sing to you.-I like acapella. – He laughs –I want to sing like you.-You will sing better than me buddy. But first, you need to sleep so that you can grow more. I promise I'll teach you my secrets.That was followed by the lyrics to one of their new songs, which I absolutely loved when I first heard in the studio. His voice sounded so smooth and sweet, unlike the aggressive vibe it usually had.Drew's POVBy the final verse, Ian was asleep. I had to send the boys away now. I needed my time alone with my girlfriend. I smile to myself at that. My girlfriend...I had been no more than a teenager when I first thought of her like that, but she was so fucking far away I had to eventually let go of her in my mind. We both had to live our separate lives. -Y'all still here? - I whispered walking into the living room. -Where else would we be? - Jace asked-How about your own homes, for starters? - I raised a brow.-Shit, right! That's our queue to leave. - Jeremy winked and got up first.They all gave me mocking looks but left anyway. I went to sit on the couch when Audrey came to stand in front of me, arms crossed on her chest.-Did you have to be that rude? -She raised her brow.-Come here...- I patted my leg and she came to sit.I moved her by her waist so that she was straddling me. -I needed you all to myself...- I mumbled resting my head on her shoulder.-Did you now...- she started running her fingers through my hair. -Mmmm...that feels good...-I started kissing her neck-I can feel it. - She smiled, grinding on the growing bulge between my legs.I laughed lightly and crashed my lips on hers, my hands going to her hips, gripping them hard. She let out a moan and I took advantage of it, slipping my tongue into her mouth. She was grinding on me, moving slowly and it was agonizing. We made out for a little longer but I couldn't take it anymore. I flipped her over on her back and went straight for her sweatpants, pulling them down roughly. She did the same with mine and ordered:-Sit! I gladly obliged, as she straddled me again, and I felt myself sink into her wetness.-Fuuuck...-I whispered through gritted teeth. - Move baby, move! - I encouraged her, digging my nails in her thighs. I can't be hold accountable if there are bruises tomorrow.She started bouncing up and down gaining speed, throwing her head back in pleasure. I started pushing myself forward, earning a groan from her.-Holy fuuu...- she didn't get to finish it as I did that once again. Damn it! I loved how she tried to silence her screams by biting on my shoulder. -I'm glad you decided on birthcontrol. – I whispered against her lips, my breathing ragged.-Agree, - She moaned when I pulled her down on me again.A little longer and I couldn't take it anymore. I came hard as she trembled, riding out her own pleasure. We were both panting heavily, heads buried in each-other's necks.*Audrey*I was trying to catch my breath, resting my forehead in Drew's shoulder.-Marry me! - He whispered under his breath.What the...!