Audrey's skeletons

Audrey's P.O.V-Why are you spinning the stool like that? You're making me dizzy.I've been trying to read for maybe like half an hour, but Drew kept spinning around in the kitchen stool, diverting my attention.-Sorry! I'm a little nervous. – He finally stops and gets up walking to me.-About? – I question the man now standing like a statue in front of me, chewing on his nails.-There's something I wanna talk to you about? – He asks more that states. -Sit, please. You're too tall and already causing me neck pain.He does as I ask, joining me on the couch.-What is it you want to talk about?-I...well, I know we already talked about this and I'm not complaining. Sex is good. Thanks for granting my wish of not wearing a condom and...-Cut to the chase! I don't wanna hear the word condom coming from your mouth ever again. You practically begged me for it for a week and I've had enough of that word. – I laugh, remembering how he didn't want to wear it and me not wanting to go on the pill. It was a heated discussion but we settled it.-Will you go on a date with me?Oh! That's serious.-Drew...-I can see that there is something that is bothering you, so please tell me what it is. I swear I'll find a way to fix it. Anything!-Drew!He stops and takes my hand.-I can't Drew!-Why?! I'm not letting you off the hook that easily.-I'm not ready to talk about it. – I whisper.He blows a breath and leans back.-You're too fresh out of a marriage and...I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how tables turned for us. – I go on, my heart breaking at the sight of his defeated look.He's about to open his mouth, but my phone interrupts up. Looking at the caller ID, I immediately get up to take the call.-Sorry! Gotta take this!I leave him and walk to my room. The discussion with my parents is heated and my head is spinning while I share with them the news I was given earlier. I'm about to answer what my mother had just said, but a noise outside the door stops me. I pull the door open and a guilty Drew is caught pretending not to be eavesdropping. Ending the call I walk to him boiling in anger.-What do you think you're doing?!-Umm...go to the bathroom? – He starts to walk towards it.-Hold it there Drew. Were you trying to listen to my conversation? My nerves are on the verge of breaking down.-Pftt! Like I'd understand shit. I don't even speak your language. – He shrugs yet doesn't deny his previous actions.I breathe deeply reigning my anger in. -If you'd like something, next time, just come to me, not eavesdrop behind the door.The look on his face now is unreadable.-I won't even bother baby, 'cause you don't seem to like sharing. – He spits the "baby" ironically and storms to the kitchen.To think that this day was hard enough for me as it was, Drew picked the exact moment to push me. I want to scream, but instead I collect myself and walk to him.-It's not that I don't want to talk to you about it...-I start and his attention is now on me, rather than the phone he had in his hand.-Then what is holding you back? I know there is something going on, and I didn't like the sound of what I heard, though I didn't get shit.-I don't know how to tell you Drew. You see, I've been on my own for too long and I have somehow forgotten how to lean on someone else.-Baby, - he kisses my forehead, holding me to his chest – I've trusted my life in your hands. How about I take care of you for once, huh? Just speak the first thing that comes to your mind.I choke on my own breath but still manage to let out the words that had been weighing me down for months:-I have a son...