Family

Audrey's POV-Ian, don't!I kept repeating the same thing every 3 seconds. The kid just didn't seem to stop messing around with the boxes.We had moved into the house two days ago and it was finally weekend, the only time I had to unpack all the stuff.-Audrey! You home? - Jace's voice was heard from the front door.-In the bedroom! - I called back and I heard several footsteps heading to my direction.Ian ran to the door and yelled - Jaci! - referring to Jace.-Sweetheart, I brought reinforcements. – Jace's figure was now leaning on the door frame and faces started peeking from behind him, Bono, Jeremy and D.D.-Guys!!!! Have I told you how much I love you?! - I exclaimed happily.I did need the help after all.In no time the house was spotless. Everything was in it's place. D.D and Bono had taken Ian to the grocery store to stock up and now I was already making dinner for everybody.-So...Drew's gonna get home tomorrow? – Jeremy asked.-Yea. I talked to him earlier. He still had to finish some meetings. Guess you guys are touring again after all.-Yep! - Bono answered. - Gonna be missing my little bud for sure. - He said ruffling Ian's hair. They were already besties. We were about to sit and eat, when the front door bell rang..-Are we expecting anyone else? - Jace asked confused, already going to check.As soon as the door opened, that familiar voice filled the hall:-You started dinner without me?!-Dru!!- Ian ran to the door and straight into Drew's arms. I sure didn't expect him to surprise us like that. What I also didn't expect were his parents, walking in behind him.-Oh, my God you guys! Welcome! Drew, why didn't you say anything?! - I spoke so many different things so fast.-Surprise, baby! - We smiled, walked to me and gave me a kiss.Ian immediately pushed him away and also gave me a kiss.-Awww, look at the little guy getting jealous. - Amy laughed and took Ian from Drew, cuddling him.-Come on in, we were just going to have dinner. - I guided everyone to the kitchen.-Sweetheart, there's more. -Drew took my hand. - Your other surprise should be here in...- The doorbell interrupted him. -Now! He finished.-You're freaking me out! - I laughed a little confused who to expect next. The last people I expected to walk into my home in that moment were my parents and my brother. I practically screamed and ran to the door hugging my brother.-----------------------*Drew*I had told Audrey I was going to be in San Francisco and get back tomorrow, but in fact I've been running around all day organizing this surprise. I took my parents at the airport then waited for her parents and her brother. John helped me organize all this and it paid off. The look in Audrey's eyes, that sparkle of happiness was everything to me. I wanted to always make her happy, and always make her smile. -How did you organize all this? She asked, putting the dishes in the washer. Everyone was gathered at the living room around the fireplace, while I was helping with the dishes.-Meet my partner in crime! - I said as John walked in right on cue. -Oh, Johnny! I missed you so much! - She hugged him again. Damn the guy was tall. And coming from me, that felt weird. John was like a...umm...Labrador. He was big, but soft. He was just boy, about 19 years old but very mature for his age.-I missed you too. - He smiled, kissing her head.- Do you guys need any help around here?-No, no, go sit. We just finished. - I said, leading him back to the living room. Audrey followed suit. -So, this is your house now...-My dad commented. - This sure is something nice.-Credits to the man over there - I referred to Audrey's dad. - The villa they had a while back was just stuck with me and I knew I had to find something similar.Her father laughed at that. Our fathers are worlds apart, but I guess dad's had their own language. They were going along pretty well.I took a look around and my heart was full. My whole family was here. I was whole!I wrapped my arm around Audrey's shoulders and enjoyed the happiness that was residing within me. Christmas was all about family and being happy and I would never allow anything to ruin that.