Album release

Drew's POV

I fidget nervously in my seat beside the tv show host, while our video is being played for the first time to the world.

-You ok man? – He asks concerned.

My hands feel hot and sweaty and my heart is hammering against my ribcage.

-I'm fine. Just really excited to share this with the world. – I smile at him, not letting my emotions get the best of me.

When D.D and I first shared our plan with the boys the first though was they would kick my ass. Eventually they called down and let D.D do the talking, since I was under parole. Also, I knew my voice wouldn't be able to remain straight enough to go through all the steps.

Before this interview, they finally let me know the decision they had made. Their verdict was what had me anxious and spaced out. I need to remain composed to get over with this shit.

The video eventually fades out and the interviewer introduces us. I do what I always doo. Smile for my fans and try to look cheery and bright.

-So tell us about "The Ghost of Yesterday", Drew. What's the inspiration behind this? What should we expect to find in this new album?

I clear my throat and raise the microphone.

-Well, "The Ghost of yesterday" is umm, about all those who at some point in their life, felt like things were going out of control and...like they needed to stop for a moment and consider: What do I do now? How do I sort this shit out? You know what I mean?

He nods and takes in my explanation.

-This is...this is just brilliant. So it's not about revolution? Love? Whatever cause you guys have stood for in your previous albums?

-Oh it is about everything and nothing of them at the same time. It's about love, but not only love. It's not about revolution, as in the concept of it, but for one's revolution within themselves. It's about all the principles that make us human, it's about all the failures that make us grow. It's an album preaching how to become a better man for yourself, in order to be a better man for the people you love.

Audrey's POV

- It's an album preaching how to become a better man for yourself, in order to be a better man for the people you love.

Drew's words hung thick in the air. The interviewer was babbling but my mind had those words on repeat.

The minutes went by and Ian slowly drifted to sleep with his head on my lap. I kept watching the interview, taking in every single word Drew was talking about the album. This was my doing too, after all. I had put so much of myself into this. It felt like a kick in the nuts watching it from the screen of the TV. But it was not the first time I did something and not get credit for. Story of my life.

The next question had my full attention back.

-What can you tell me about this new look? I never thought I'd see you without your signature black hair. – The interviewer asked laughing.

Drew joined him in a hearty laugh himself.

-What can I say man? The things we do for what we love. – He replied and looked at the camera meaningfully.

I felt like he was looking straight into my soul. He said "what" we love, but I could read behind its meaning and understand that he meant "who".

-This new look was conceited to give more of a visual effect, to illustrate exactly the changes in one's life, that the songs talk about. What can I say? I never thought I'd give up my "Prophet" title for just a simple clerical collar. – Drew went on.

He extended the explanation and the concept behind the red color that was massively used in this new look of the band and also his role as a simple disciple now.

-Anyway, there is something that I would like to add, more like someone to thank. – He finished and his features grew serious.

No! He can't really be doing this.

-What do you mean? – The interviewer asks as confused as I'm feeling right now.

-There is a special person that I want to publically thank, for their priceless help in this new journey of "The Disciples". This is a come-back album for us from a long time without producing new materials, but I can't take all the credit. This person worked behind the curtain, from the shadows, but is the key to what we are bringing to the marked for the fans tonight.

I feel like someone has just whacked my in the head with a baseball bat right now. Drew turns to the camera once again and I feel like he's only speaking to me now:

-So umm...thank you for putting your heart into this and making all of this possible. Thank you for rebranding "The Disciples" and last but not least, thank you for picking me up and helping me become the man I am today.