Big time fuck up

Drew's POV-What the fuck did you do Drew?! – Audrey's scream didn't give me a chance to even say hello.I sit up confused, glancing at the clock. I was still asleep and didn't understand what I could have possibly done. Last night was perfect. I don't think I did anything to make go batshit crazy like that.-What's wrong baby? – I ask confused-Don't you "baby" me, Drew! Why? Why? How many times do I have to repeat myself for you to get it through your thick skull?She was crying? What the fuck?!-Audrey! – My voice comes out too high for my liking.-Calm down and tell me what's wrong. What the hell did I do?!-I can't calm down Drew. Not this time. I gave you plenty opportunities to learn how to consider where I stand, before you took actions on your own. This time you went overboard. I'm sorry. I'm sorry it had to go this way Drew.-Hold up! Beep! Beep! The line went dead. What the fuck?!I kept trying to call her back, but she wouldn't pick up. I get up from my bed and pace around like a mad men, whispering "pick up, pick up" to myself but she never did. I tried sending several texts demanding to know what was wrong. What the hell did I do wrong this time?By midday, the so awaited reply came. It was just one line. Five words. Five fucking words:"Talk to your buddy Ash"That was all she said and then nothing else.*FLASHBACK*- Listen buddy. I want you to do something for me. – I spoke as soon as Ash picked up.-Good to hear from you too Andrew! – He laughed-Yeah, sorry! Was kinda worked up.-It's ok man. Tell me, what can I do for you?-I want to ask you a favor. A big one, at that, but you let me know what you need from me and I'll be willing to anything. Just help me.-Oh! That's serious.-It is. You see, I've told you about Audrey.-Your girlfriend. Yep, you told me, though I'm sad you haven't introduced us yet.-There's a problem man and I think that you can help me with it.-Of course man. I'm your friend. Anything.-Audrey has a son, who is four. The problem is, those fuckers at NTX didn't offer her sponsorship for the kid. The boy is currently in the states, but we got a negative answer for his application for residency.I sigh, still mad when I think about that.-Oh my God! I'm so sorry to hear about that.-Yeah...you have no idea. Anyway, I was thinking about how those fuckers at her company don't deserve her. Maybe you can find an opening to offer her something? He takes a breath thinking about what I had just asked him.-Damn Drew! Are you asking me to deceive your girlfriend under a false contract?It sounded awful when he put it like that.-No, no. I'm asking you to really offer her a job. She's good man. She's brilliant. Believe me when I say you'll be happy to have her. Just, I need you to reassure her that you can offer sponsorship for the kid. I just need you to do the procedures and the papers under your company. Don't worry about the costs. I'll cover anything. I'll get my lawyer to do all the papers.-Drew...I don't know what to say. It's...I'll see what I can do. I mean, I'll do anything in my power to help you.-Thank you Ash. I owe you big time for this.-Don't sweat it Drew. Just let me see what I can arrange. And by the way, if you have anything on her, like a cv or something, email it to me.-Sure. I'll send you her cv and her contacts. Thanks again man. I don't know if I'll ever be able to repay you if you do this for me.-No need man. Just treat the lady right. Though I can tell you're already head over heels about her since you're going to such lengths.-I am! What can I say? I love her so much I'd play every card I got just put a smile on her face.*END OF FLASHBACK*I dealt the wrong cards. Not only did I not put a smile on her face, but I might have as well lost her for good this time. I don't think groveling will help me win her back. I need to do something. I need to make this right.I call my band and confess them my doing. We agree unanimously to cancel the two following concerts and I hop on the first flight back home.