Drunks tell the truth

**Drew's P.O.V**I had been meaning to talk to Audrey sooner, but my insecurities got the best of me and it took me a whole week before I manned up and knocked on her door. I knocked again, impatiently waiting for her to open the damn door. When that finally happened, I almost had a heart attack.-Hey!Her voice sounded miles away as I took in the sight in front of me. I had never seen her in a dress, let alone the short black leather dress she was wearing right now. The thigh high boots were doing a good job in getting my attention and those lips, damn, those red lips of hers...-Um...you ok? – She asked, concern lacing her voice.I shake my head to clear my not so innocent thoughts away. Gosh, I need to get laid. I'm turning into a horny teenager.-I'm...I came to say hi, but umm...looks like you're heading out.-I am. – She states plainly.-You look beautiful. – My mouth beats my brain and the words slip.She looks at me in the eye for a moment at to try and read me. Hell, I can't even read myself right now.-I'm going out with your band. – She adds intently.That hurts. I don't know if them going out without me or her going out with them hurts more.-Wha...-I don't know what you did to piss them off, but they were adamant about you not joining. – She elaborated.I didn't know how to respond to that. Well, I did...I knew I pissed them off when I went on a four day bender and didn't get back to their texts and calls. I was way to lost chasing the next high. -Andrew! – Her voice wakes me up from my daze.-Sorry...I'm just really...-Tag along. I know they won't like it, but I can be very persuasive. – She finally pulls me inside.I hadn't even realized we were still standing at the door.-What are you doing? – I ask insecure, when she pushes me down on the couch and starts messing my hair.-Why I'm getting you ready, of course. You look like shit. I let out a relieved hearty laugh and pull her forward. That causes her to land on my lap and I instantly wrap my arms around her, hugging her tight.-Thank you!-All this for just fixing your hair? – She messes with my adding a wink.-Oh, come on. You know what I mean. – I groan tickling her.She leans in and kisses my cheek. I want to hold on to her for a little longer, but I know how her brain works and so I let go. I don't want to make the air between us more awkward than it already is.**Audrey's P.O.V**-Where is your head today honey? – Elle's voice returns me to the present.She has become more than a helping hand. She's become kind of a mother figure to me. Job can get tough at times, but I know there's always Elle waiting for me with a warm cup of tea or home baked sweets. -Sorry. Really not feeling like it today. – I say raising my head from the desk.-Tough day or another migraine? – She smiles gently, a hint of concern in her eyes.-Tough week...- I drag lazily-Want to talk about it? Is that Andrew boy messing with your head?I loved how she always said his full name, just in a mom-like way.-Well...he is, he's not. Hell, I don't know.-I'm here if you want to talk honey. Now what I advise you to do is to take that phone and video-call home. That will cheer you up in a heartbeat. – She winks and leaves me to it.Elle is only one here, besides HR and of course Rob, to know how I left things back home. I confided my secret to her because she is dear to me already and also because I would go insane if I didn't have someone to talk to. Drew was definitely not an option. He was unstable and his head was messed up, so I didn't feel ready to talk to him yet.I was way out of my comfort zone the way he had been behaving lately. Some days he is the laid back boy I used to know and I let my elf enjoy that, like time hasn't passed at all. Other days he doesn't behave that much, letting his smart mouth run wild and hint sexual innuendos, which make me uncomfortable. And that's just putting it mildly.After the party with the other band members, Drew and I had a heart to heart talk. He told me how Jen had cheated on him with the singer of a rival band and they used pics to black mail The Disciples, but he still hasn't shared the story with the other band members. That wasn't the start of their downfall as a couple though. He also mentioned that about a year ago they decided it was time for their family to expand, but she had a miscarriage. That was when anxiety and insecurities crawled and they had been fighting ever since. He not so proudly admitted that what I witnessed that night in their apartment was merely how they usually dealt with each other. Jen would get seriously violent and she had hurt Drew several times. I was shocked to learn that a glass had hit him in the head once and he had to go to the ER to stich it up. The way he talked about the events that night and his devotion to his wife made my heart ache from him, but the next day he became the asshole again. Eventually I head home for the day and try to rest my eyes. A knock on the door makes me groan in displeasure for ruining, knowing very well who it was. I lazily open it, revealing a drunk ass Drew, trying his best to stand straight. He fails miserably at that and lands on his ass.-Shit, you're wasted. What the hell?I help him get up and inside, mostly carrying his weight all the way to the couch.-I think I...umm a little tipsay...-You're not tipsy, dude, you're shitfaced. Can you still tell the difference?He nods his head, which is hanging heavy and swaying side to side.-I needed an escape. It was either a drink, or a friend. I had the drink...now I came to you.I sight at the looks of him. He looks like a small, frightened child, having no one to go to.-Spill it then. What made you drink like this? Talk to me. It's not like I haven't dealt with drunk you before.-You se..sent me boooobs pic when I was drunk. I remember that much. – His low, scratchy voice sends chills down my spine as he laughs. He fucking remembers that. Great!!!-Thant only happened once. And I didn't send it. YOU asked for it!-You still sent it tho...could could have said no...-I did, because they were fucking making fun of you being a virgin. You told them you weren't and that you had girls sending you boob pics all the time. I did that to help you, you asshole! Ring a bell?-Yeah...-he sighs-...fucking black and red plaid bra. I jerked off to that...several times.-Oh my fucking...stop it! Ok? I don't wanna know. Zip, not a single sound more. – I get up pissed and take a cigarette.He stays silent, looking at me through hooded eyes. I go sit on the floor beside him, blowing the smoke frustrated. -I want to fuck you so badly right now...- He whispers, but I heard that. My heart picks up pace. -That's enough! I'm throwing you out! - I get up to drag his ass of the couch. He takes my wrist pulling me towards him, causing me to fall on him. Then he raises his head a little to reach the lit cigarette on my hand and takes a puff, blowing the smoke in my face.-I'm just coming clean, baby. Can't you at least appreciate some honesty? -You...Ughhh! - I sigh angrily.-I want to kiss you...do you want me to kiss you? - He pushes my buttons once again.I finally give up. Oh fuck it!-That's the problem Drew. I d...I don't get to properly end that sentence, 'cause his lips cut me short, crashing on mine. It's a passionate yet aggressive kiss. One of his hands is holding the wrist of the hand I have the lit cigarette, while his free hand squeeze's my butt hard, pressing me to himself. I moan at the feeling of that, at the heat coming from his body. That earns me a throaty grown from him. He sits us up, not breaking our contact, but I have to be the one who does. This is not right. It feels so right, but it is not.I pull back and we are both breathing heavily. I don't speak, just go throw away the cigarette which is all burnt out.