Aftermath

Audrey's P.O.VI try to roll around lazily, already enjoying the idea of the weekend, but something prevents me from doing so. It all comes rushing back to me. I had sex with Drew. I hope this doesn't get weird.-Nuhh...not letting you go. – His groggy morning voice whispers on my neck when I try to remove his hand.-Not even if I make breakfast? – I "threaten" him with a smile.His hands immediately let go, but I'm turned around and a kiss prevents me from complaining. -Deal! – He says, breaking the kiss and smiling, his eyes twinkling.-Don't look at me like that.-Like what? -Drew, you're making me uncomfortable. – I whine, getting up and searching for my clothes.-Sorry baby! Can't blame me for loving this morning a little too much. – He sits up and looks me up and down.-What?! – I ask, throwing on the t-shirt-I didn't know you had tats.-Mehh...my clothes cover for me. Not everyone walks around topless showing off. – I winkHe puts his hand to his heart pretending to be hurt.-Baby, I walk around in costumes. It's my job to show off. -I know. Your closet has a ton shit of "costumes". Do you know who had to put them in place when you moved in? – I raise a brow and he lets out a laugh.-I keep it all stashed there so that one day I can show my kids what daddy used to wear back in the day. Can you blame me? Not everyone's father dresses up in costumes for a living.The kids...father...that throws me off. I pretend to smile, but can't help the pit building in my stomach.Keeping myself busy with the breakfast I try to avoid that topic with Drew. He can sense it that something's not sitting right with me, but what he thinks it is that's bothering me, is definitely beyond what I would imagine.-Audrey! – He beckons me with his finger, to sit beside him.-You're serious. What's up? – I join him on the couch.-Look baby, I didn't want to bring this up last night to, you know, not make you uncomfortable. But I can't help but wonder.-Dudeee! – I turn to him laughing. – You're already doing a fantastic job at making me uncomfortable right now, so shoot. What do you wanna say?-Are you a virgin? Were. Sorry! I mean were.My mouth was hanging open and my eyes were bulging out of my skull. What in the actual fuck?! How did he even come up with that?! -Wha...how...ughhh...why would you think that? And what if I were? – My words come out on their own and I'm still trying to process this.He looks at me intently making me even more uncomfortable.-Well, 'cause if you were, I am sorry. I know that the way it happened so fast is not what you'd want a first time to be.I just kept staring. No words. Nope. None. Zip. Speechless.-Drew, can you please tell me what gave you the idea that it might be my first time? -Well, you see, it was a little strangely tight, which by all means was amazing, not complaining here...I slap my hand on his mouth to shut him up. Nope. I don't want to hear the rest of what he has to say. He's nuts. Yep!-Stop it! Ok? It was not my first time, so please stop talking.He licks my hand and that makes me remove it from his mouth. If there's one thing Drew can't go without, that is talking. -Then why was there blood? – He asks concerned this time, not messing with me.I clear my throat which suddenly feels drier than a desert.-Because...it's been a really long time? – That was an honest answer.-Oh...um...ok. – He nods shrugging it off and pulls me in for a kiss like he didn't just make me die of embarrassment.-Can I get a repeat of last night? Ughh! This man was impossible. Drew's P.O.VI fidget in my seat like I'm sitting on nails.-What's wrong with you? – Bono sits beside me.-Nothing.-Hmmm...yea, you look like a frightened little girl for nothing. I'd buy that.-I'm taking Audrey on a date.It feels good to finally let it out. I felt like I had been holding my pee for too long and finally took a piss.Bono's laughter fills the room and causes D.D to immediately join us.-What's up?-Hear that, dude? He's taking Audrey on a date. – Bono fills him in-Guys! Come here! – D.D yells and the guys come running.-Tell them how you're pissing your pants about the date. – Bono laughs once again-Say, what?! – Jeremy looks at us confused. -I am thinking of taking Audrey on a date, and these two are not making a good job in making me feel confident about it so far. – I elaborate.-Oh! It was about time. Thought you two were already fucking by now. – Jeremy throws casually earning a scowl from Jace.-Ehhh...meehh...-For someone who loves to babble like we know you do, that lack of words just confirms it has already happened. – Jace finally speaks.-Back to the date please! – I plead them to stop talking about my sexual life. I might be a man to entertain masses, but I was very private when it came to my personal life. -I want to take her some place special, I don't know. I mean, I haven't been on a fucking date for longer than I remember. And I also need you to suggest me an approach.-What the heck do you mean by approach? – D.D scratches his head.-A way to tell her. – I clarifyI don't want her to freak out. It's been over a week since the night we first had sex and it had happened again, of course, but still there was something not sitting right with me. As much as I'd like to say we got closer because of you know, constantly being naked in one-another's beds, I felt like we had this "friends with benefits" thing going on more than like really developing a proper relationship. She wasn't allowing herself to get involved emotionally and that was on purpose. I could tell there was something holding her back and as much as she doesn't like to share it with me, I will find out in order for us to work as a couple. I'm gonna do what Rob suggested and put on a hell of a fight for her.